IGNORED

Jet & Scott Wagstaff Signing Today

eric04

Um, I think you'll find that the line "Wings, the band the Beatles could have been" was from Alan Partridge and it was therefore meant to be a joke.

Correct for 3 points. For any Partridge fans, check out Alpha Papa.

dont think there can be any doubt that JET has the talent, its whether he can perform consistently without the lazy nature hes adopted at ipswich, if anyone can rekindle the fire in him its o'driscoll and this is what i am hearing from my mates. living in the ipswich area everyone i know has an opinion on him, but the overwhelming factor that they disliked him for was his inconsistancy but they said that on his day hes unplayable.

What the hell???

How did we pull this off, is it a joke? Anderson for JET?

How much did we have to pay

Well done to the club if true, Ive seen JET play a few times and he is class, cant say the same for Anderson, but going by what ive heard we have just robbed Ipswich.

COYR

dont think there can be any doubt that JET has the talent, its whether he can perform consistently without the lazy nature hes adopted at ipswich, if anyone can rekindle the fire in him its O'Driscoll and this is what i am hearing from my mates. living in the ipswich area everyone i know has an opinion on him, but the overwhelming factor that they disliked him for was his inconsistancy but they said that on his day hes unplayable.

Looking at that he certainly has some quality and flair about his game. Fingers crossed SOD gets the best out of him.

Scott Wagstaff sounds like he might be Albert's replacement, if Albert goes which is looking likely. Hope it'll be a good signing.

Though, I'm not to sure about the Anderson for JET swap deal. On his day I think JET is the better play but it doesn't sound like he has many of his days. I just think we might miss Anderson, just got that feeling IMO.

wagstaff is the hard working winger so surely he'd be replacing Anderson and JET coming in for Albert bringing us the flair that we would lose by losing

Albert.

Just spoken to a Charlton fan about Wagstaff, said he'll always give %100 no matter what. Good to hear after the attitude of last years Scottish C team. Proves Sod is signing the right players in terms of where we want to go!

Song sorted.

JET! Oooooooh JET dodododooo.

Dunno who signs it, it's an oldie.

could work

Just spoken to a Charlton fan about Wagstaff, said he'll always give %100 no matter what. Good to hear after the attitude of last years Scottish C team. Proves Sod is signing the right players in terms of where we want to go!

good to hear, love it if we can get 100% out of JET!

- BOOM

That's goals obscene!

He seems to look most comfortable running with the ball from the right side and hitting it with his left, the lads got tricks and a shot on him.

Lets hope we can keep him away from the night clubs and back to his fitness levels (endurance) of his Arsenal reserves.

As for Wagstaff seems very similar to a right sided Anderson, good work rate without being exceptional.

Potentially great work by the suits.

I have also spoken to a Charlton fan and he says Wagstaff is a good L1 player.

Positives: Work-rate, pacey and he can beat a man.

Negatives: Bit lightweight and crossing hit and miss.

Archived