Williams

Cunningham

Elliot

Kelly

Wagstaff

JET

Bryan

Baldock

Would be my team. 4-2-3-1. Elliot and Kilkenny protecting the defence whilst the 3 attacking midfielders of Wagstaff, JET and Bryan create for Baldock or Davies if he's picked.

"Elliot and Kilkenny protecting the defence" yet you haven't included Kilkenny in your team!

"Elliot and Kilkenny protecting the defence" yet you haven't included Kilkenny in your team!

Leaving Kilkenny out will protect the defence - I like the thinking.

Perhaps we should have tried that approach with Fonts last season!

Must say he did look a class above on Saturday although was obviously playing alongside our "u 21's"

Although it is almost impossible to judge a player in games against Ashton & Backwell and Clevedon so soon into pre season, I thought on both occasions that he looked quite a tidy player and obviously the sort that O'Driscoll likes.

I would have to disagree that he looked a 'class above' though. For me our best player by quite some distance was Bobby Reid and he was certainly the only player who could be accused of looking a class above.

I would be happy with this against Bradford:

.......................Fielding

Maloney.... Flint.... Williams... Cunningham

........................Wynter.............................

.....Wagstaff.......................Wood.............

..........................JET................................

................Davies......Baldock..................

Swap Wood with Bobby Reid and Wynter with Liam Kelly, that would be a very strong and most crucially. a creative team.

Sad to see Anderson go. Always gave 100% and was a model professional. the guy will get applause from me if we see him at AG again.

I'm slightly nervous of players with reputations as 'difficult' but in S O'D we trust etc etc....

Cracking start to the week if true!

Flint

Williams

Fielding

Wynter

Brundle

Emmanuel-Thomas

Wagstaff

Can't say that SOD has been sitting around scratching his head! So nice seeing us getting on with our transfer business early and having a lot of time in pre season with (hopefully) a reasonably final squad.

Also there must be some mistake, I can't see Charlie Adam on the list? Is he going to be the new foam hand vendor?

Credit to Keith Burt is due.

Stead and Pitman on the same day was pretty decent!

Millen too that was. Shame it never worked out as some players he signed were decent, but unfortunately weren't amazing for e.g Woolford @ Scunny.

It was remarks regarding someone's sexuality or something. Thought radio said fa hearing was today, maybe just the decision as isn't he meant to be here having medicals and things???

It was remarks regarding someone's sexuality or something. Thought radio said fa hearing was today, maybe just the decision as isn't he meant to be here having medicals and things???

Sounds like a bit of a storm in tea cup I doubt he has to be there to get his punishment 3k is peanuts seeing as it's being reported he's on 10k+ a week.

Archived