IGNORED

Season Ticket Deliveries

Redrobbin

I had a query on my on-line account yesterday and was told they are being rolled out over the next ten days, but was assured I would receive ours before the Bradford game.

I just went on the new Online Ticketing site and the address details it had for me were so incomplete that the tickets would never have reached me. I've put in the full details, but just wondered if anyone else has found that problem?

Hopefully, the tickets will now be sent to my correct address.

As others have mentioned, it is poor. The club need to take the critism on the chin with this. First it was gonna be mid July, then they were going to be sent out this week, now we hear it will be next week. Just got to hope there will be no more delays.

3 to 4 days before the start of the season ? Are they being sent out first class ? Hope so !

that's no guarantee they'll get to us. If this is the case I predict bedlam when 3k turn up without their STs.

they really do need to be issued this week, and someone needs to make a formal statement about this asap....

DONT PANIC .....got me and kids ticke.s on finance through zebra(to b fair usualy all good) BUT..

Had a tex from them today to call them, so did then was told all fine agreement set up and d/d will be from 5th next month..........explained to them had letter(from zebra) and d/d was from this friday already set up ready with bank ! Then told me my wrong account number and that I was under my boys name (whos only 4) from account un heard of will call me tomorrow !!!!!!!!

NO ONE PANIC ONLY JUST OVER WEEK AWAY

Might be worth aranging to pick yours up from the stadium.

I would but I don't drive and live in the other side of Bristol, have sixth form tomorrow and am packing all day Thursday, knowing my luck if I get down there in the weekend they will have been sent off already

I was goimg to start the same thread.

I was getting a bit worried because I renewed mine some time ago and was told i'd get mine at the start of July!

It's getting a bit close to opening day for my liking!!

Why be worried about it?

Really?!

There would be something in place if there is a high chance that some won't get their cards in time.

Why be worried about it?

Really?!

There would be something in place if there is a high chance that some won't get their cards in time.

I don't think the argument is that people are worried they won't get in.

I think it's just you've paid upwards of £400 you expect your purchase to be delivered in time to be used. The club just seems so unorganised.

I don't think the argument is that people are worried they won't get in.

I think it's just you've paid upwards of £400 you expect your purchase to be delivered in time to be used. The club just seems so unorganised.

Ok, that's fair enough.

I do think that there may be a marketing 'issue' linked to our merchandise we don't yet have in stock.

Something may have been planned to go alongside the cards perhaps?!

Archived