IGNORED

Season Ticket Deliveries

Redrobbin

• Admin

I just went on the new Online Ticketing site and the address details it had for me were so incomplete that the tickets would never have reached me. I've put in the full details, but just wondered if anyone else has found that problem?

Hopefully, the tickets will now be sent to my correct address.

I always tend to think that when most of a company's staff are made redundant then this is bound to lead to a poorer service!

I'm sure the season ticket release problem has a marketing link with our new kit 'issue'.

Calm Down !

Im sure we will all be there come Bradford with our shiny new ST's

When I purchased my tickets the guy on the phone confirmed all my contact details, would assume that this was done for everyone so should be no problems in getting the address correct

Which part of our ticket process is still administered by the club and what has been outsourced ?

Is it the club being very slow or the new associated company?

The kit issue is ALL to do with Adidas, kit designs etc were agreed months ago so NO excuse for this delay

The danger now, originally it WAS stated tickets would START to be sent out from 22/07, that appears to have slipped already into next week, but no we are reliant on Royal Mail getting the post to us on time. It is no secret that you can post something first class and takes a number of days to get delivered . . .

There has been a delay in sending out new season cards due to the sheer volume of cards which the company concerned has to produce, not just for ourselves but for other football club clients as well, but they are being printed right now and will be posted out as soon as possible.

Please be assured that all season cards will be sent out in time for the Bradford game, and all season ticket holders will be guaranteed entry for this game.

There has been a delay in sending out new season cards due to the sheer volume of cards which the company concerned has to produce, not just for ourselves but for other football club clients as well, but they are being printed right now and will be posted out as soon as possible.

Please be assured that all season cards will be sent out in time for the Bradford game, and all season ticket holders will be guaranteed entry for this game.

Surely the company involved is a bit amateur then?

Why haven't they forecast production levels to cope with, wait for it, season tickets, which are sold every year...I doubt demand has increased that dramatically...

For clarity and a bit of forward planning, what should people do should they get to the morning of the game and have still not received their tickets?......with various external influences in this process this could very well happen to some people

Might be worth people checking that the new online ticketing site has your correct address stored.

Mine was incomplete and was the reason why my Ashton & Backwell tickets were never delivered to me.

Could if I were actually able to log in.

''Details not recognised''. That's funny, managed to take my ST money easy enough! Ha.

So how many ST have been sold/need to be printed?

• Admin

Might be worth people checking that the new online ticketing site has your correct address stored.

Mine was incomplete and was the reason why my Ashton & Backwell tickets were never delivered to me.

I may be wrong but I reckon the season tickets were sold on the back of the old system at BCFC.

As I said before, when I called up the guy confirmed all my contact details were correct and confirmed this is where they would be sent to

The online ticket system has since gone live so would only assume anything entered via that system would be relevant

Why be worried about it?

Really?!

There would be something in place if there is a high chance that some won't get their cards in time.

Complimentary food / drinks voucher for use at any home game this season?*

(*Excluding the Bradford home game)

Good to hear Dave......but yet again, no forward planning. The "company concerned" should have taken volume into account. Also, your staff clearly didn't know what was happening with different deadlines being quoted.

Be prepared to have some "proof of purchase", as entry will be guaranteed, not receipt of card is guaranteed!

Be prepared to have some "proof of purchase", as entry will be guaranteed, not receipt of card is guaranteed!

looks like I will be printing out my purchase email then but would cause massive delays at the auto turnstiles if it came to this, plus it would need lots of extra match day staff to check proof of purchase

thanks for the info. a news item on the main site might be prudent since I understand there are some who do not frequent these forums....

This really is a shambles

The club changed the system by way of outsourcing to a new supplier.

As a former Global Buyer for a multinational company I can assure everyone that the FIRST question asked of a potential new source/service provider is (or should be by any competent organisation)

1) Can you cope with the extra volume (& please provide evidence of capacity/loading/orders etc)

The "reason" trotted out by the Clubs PR - ie that everyone wants their S/T at the same time along with every other club/customer

- is laughable...............did BCFC think- for example - that Bolton Wanderers wanted their S/T's delivered in November !!!

This really is a shambles

The club changed the system by way of outsourcing to a new supplier.

As a former Global Buyer for a multinational company I can assure everyone that the FIRST question asked of a potential new source/service provider is (or should be by any competent organisation)

1) Can you cope with the extra volume (& please provide evidence of capacity/loading/orders etc)

The "reason" trotted out by the Clubs PR - ie that everyone wants their S/T at the same time along with every other club/customer

- is laughable...............did BCFC think- for example - that Bolton Wanderers wanted their S/T's delivered in November !!!

You are correct of course, although I suspect the first question asked was "How much money will you save me/the club and what corporate hospitality do you offer?"

Yes, I'm a cynic!

After reading this thread, I thought I'd log on to check my address details - see where my season ticket will eventually turn up!

Glad I did as somehow the new company have used my work address.

I have never given them this address and it would not be the one attached to my bank account (so how the money can out is a bit of a mystery).

Utter shambles!

I logged in and browsed my account section, there doesnt mention anything about a ST etc. Is that normal??

When I login, click my account then click on my bookings I can see my past 2 season ticket purchases...

Don't think it works for everyone though!

Archived