IGNORED

Season Ticket Deliveries

Redrobbin

Mine still hasn't come through, disappointed as its the first time I've been able to get a season ticket

My girlfriends ticket did not arrive despite the same address as mine that arrived last weekend. She rang today and they said they will print her a new one to pick up before the match. Make sure you give the club a call.

Taking the advice of Dave L on an earlier post rang number given and go through to a full mailbox so can't even leave a message - only a football club could have such appalling attitude towards supporters - so what happens now - it would be nice if someone where sacked but that won't happen and i'll spend hours in another queue of very angry people at ashton gate when i should be getting ready to enjoy the first game of the season.

Taking the advice of Dave L on an earlier post rang number given and go through to a full mailbox so can't even leave a message - only a football club could have such appalling attitude towards supporters - so what happens now - it would be nice if someone where sacked but that won't happen and i'll spend hours in another queue of very angry people at ashton gate when i should be getting ready to enjoy the first game of the season.

email me or pm me your details and I'll find your ticket

Quite possibly, or they could of got it right the first time and not wasted my time.

For that to have happened the IT software company (or consultants) should have done proper walk through user testing which clearly hasn't been done. The LADs for City should pay for a new striker, (breaks into "always look on the bright side of life").

I think the club have been shafted and I suspect that although they will be partly culpable for agreeing to a go live , it is not really them we should be having a go at.

• Admin

It appears that there is a massive problem with the phone system in calling the club

This has been like that for a few weeks now and seemingly not improved

No idea why the call goes to a voicemail that we are unable to leave a message for?

The previous sytem albeit frustrating at least you knew that you were in an actual queue and you knew your position in that queue

Clearly there has been a massive problem with a number of ST this summer, and we are only reading about those who have access to OTIB, which I suspect it a very low percentage of our home support.

It is clear anyone that has not got their ticket will have to leave themselves lots of time Saturday, as I can't believe it will be a quick enquiry to resolve the problem and then wait for the new ST to be printed. Expect many slow and long moving queue's. Hopefully as it is VERY clear there will be problems on Saturday there are enough bodies on hand to get problems fixed.

Clearly this is just what the club didn't need after the bad vibe that many were feeling around the place at the end of last season.

Am I the only one who has a horrible feeling that this board will be full of people on Monday saying that their card didn't work in the new turnstiles ???

• Admin

I think the club have been shafted and I suspect that although they will be partly culpable for agreeing to a go live , it is not really them we should be having a go at.

There is some truth to that, but I thought that this company had previous experience in dealing with a football club?

I wonder if other clubs using the same company have had similar problems too?

There is some truth to that, but I thought that this company had previous experience in dealing with a football club?

I wonder if other clubs using the same company have had similar problems too?

I thought this was a brand spanking new system to any user, but I may be wrong.

I don't know, do you know who else uses it?

Afternoon,

I thought I should come on here to update you with regards to Season Tickets for the coming season.

As correctly stated on here, we've installed a new ticket system during this close season. The objective was to remove booking fees (applied by TicketMaster) and enable us to develop a system that was joined up to retail, turnstiles, away travel and all other elements of the club. This new system will also enable us to scale up, should we develop Ashton Gate or move to a new stadium in the future.

To date we have had an amazing response by fans and have sold over 8,100 season tickets, the vast majority of these (7,750 who purchased before 19th July) were printed and posted on Thursday of last week - arriving on Saturday and Monday. Cards are printed in bulk off site and the postage is fulfilled by a post management company - enabling us to post such a high volume on one day.

With any mass post, there are unfortunately some items that go astray - if you purchased prior to 19th July and have not received a card please contact Supporter Services (supporterservices@bcfc.co.uk) or on 01179 630 600 ahead of Saturday so that we can reprint your card.

I understand that were a few issues with some descriptions on a very small number of the Family ST Cards. The important thing here is that the barcode will work on Saturday, and we will of course be happy to replace any cards with errors following Saturday's game.

This leaves us with 300 or so supporters who bought after 19th July - these cards have all been printed this week and are available for collection.

However - In order to avoid large queues on Saturday ... we are currently hand delivering the majority of these remaining season tickets via our Ashton Gate staff - each of us taking 8-10 envelopes home with us this evening to deliver on the way home or in the morning!! We hope to deliver more than 200 of these tickets tonight and tomorrow.

There will still be a requirement for a very small number of supporters to collect their season tickets on Saturday, and I'd like to thank those fans in advance for their patience and apologise if there is a short wait. Ticket collections will be open from 9am on Saturday morning.

As always, if you would like to contact me directly regarding any issues you have faced, please do so on kevin.smith@bcfc.co.uk or in person in the 'Sales Office' at Ashton Gate.

I can assure you that everyone at City is working hard to improve the match day experience for all of our fans and again thank you for your patience and continued support.

Thanks,

Kevin

Archived