IGNORED

Season Ticket Deliveries

Redrobbin

Mine arrived today ...

Mine (38) was a child card

My 5 yr olds was an adult card

My dads (senior) was a child card

And my 13 yr olds was an Adult card

I'd say unbelievable ... But it's not !!

Yep, I changed my seat this season and they've sent me my old seat. I've got a feeling that Supporters Services will be very busy come Monday morning.

They come through the letter box, don't have to sign for them or anything?

Yes cheddar they just arrive on the Matt no sign for policy.

Expense and potential returns which would equal more expense and push up admin and of course ticket price. But you should have nothing to worry about, unless you live next door to a gashead!!!

(Oh and have an un secure porch!)

Yes cheddar they just arrive on the Matt no sign for policy.

Expense and potential returns which would equal more expense and push up admin and of course ticket price. But you should have nothing to worry about, unless you live next door to a gashead!!!

(Oh and have an un secure porch!)

You don't want an insecure porch! The local yobs will be joy-riding it before you can say "taking without the owner's consent".

Yep. Did the same. Firstly, the email was sent to my son, rather than me (why?). Then the address was so wrong, it was unbelieveable. I sent a 'contact' to the club via the website - surprise, surprise no response. Called today to chase up on ST delivery and confirm my address. Full details taken, but I have limited confidence in receiving ST's.

What a crock.

Will take the slice of humble pie if/when the ST's arrive.

BUT, where is DL in all of this?????

Arrived. Names correct, address correct (obvious, I s'pose), mine is an Adult's card, son's is an Under 18's card, seat numbers correct.

All good. Humble pie didn't taste so bad either.

Anyone still not got it?

Mines still yet to come, tempted to ring up..

I would ring up mate today, if its not with you by thursday I'd make arranges about picking up a ticket from the williams ticket office before the game on saturday,

I would ring up mate today, if its not with you by thursday I'd make arranges about picking up a ticket from the williams ticket office before the game on saturday,

Just did pretty much straight after I posted.

He said it all went through fine and that it should be with me by now, but he's gonna get another one printed and hopefully get it sent out tomorrow.

Just did pretty much straight after I posted.

He said it all went through fine and that it should be with me by now, but he's gonna get another one printed and hopefully get it sent out tomorrow.

also there is never much post about on a tuesday and never has been so you wouldn't get it until tomorrow anyway,

Another thing if you are going to get another printed don't let them send it out go and collect it

also there is never much post about on a tuesday and never has been so you wouldn't get it until tomorrow anyway,

Another thing if you are going to get another printed don't let them send it out go and collect it

If they send it out tomorrow I should be fine, if it's not here come Friday though, i'll just get them to print another to collect. :D

City's pathetic attempt at getting this right continues. First post on this thread but needless to say our season tickets have been issued incorrectly.

Easy to resolve with a personal visit to AG you'd think? No.

They've now "RUN OUT OF INK" . . . you really couldn't make it up.

:grr::grr::grr:

City's pathetic attempt at getting this right continues. First post on this thread but needless to say our season tickets have been issued incorrectly.

Run out of ink for what? :noexp:

they were delayed as davel explained and then most recived them the day after they were sent

Archived