IGNORED

Nfl Thread

GodEmperor Palpatine

my Dolphins might finally be good this year... and coupled with the J.E.T.S suck suck suck imploding, the Bills being awful and the Patriots engulfed in the Hernandez murder saga (never mind Tebowmania) there's big expectations that it's time to actually win.

Tannehill now has Mike Wallace, Brandon Gibson and Dustin Keller + Hartline to throw to. Superbowl winning Ellerby, Grimes and drafted Dion Jordan add to an already good defense and I'm pretty happy with it.

We have a running game, we can throw deep, we can get at the qb, we can make turnovers. No excuses.

Plus our Coach Joe Philbin is like the same human being as Sean O'Driscoll. They have the exact same way of thinking.

my Dolphins might finally be good this year... and coupled with the J.E.T.S suck suck suck imploding, the Bills being awful and the Patriots engulfed in the Hernandez murder saga (never mind Tebowmania) there's big expectations that it's time to actually win.

Tannehill now has Mike Wallace, Brandon Gibson and Dustin Keller + Hartline to throw to. Superbowl winning Ellerby, Grimes and drafted Dion Jordan add to an already good defense and I'm pretty happy with it.

We have a running game, we can throw deep, we can get at the qb, we can make turnovers. No excuses.

Plus our Coach Joe Philbin is like the same human being as Sean O'Driscoll. They have the exact same way of thinking.

Got the Dolphins down in my division acca, for all the reasons above... Pats will have to rebuild and the other two teams are just dire, Sanchez is the worst QB going especially for the amount of dollar he is on. Can't believe Tebow (even though I don't rate him) wasn't given a shot by the Jets.

it mostly hinges on our replacements for Steve Jackson - we haven't paid much attention to the O-line or the receivers; the D still looks pretty strong.

Be interesting for the Rams this coming season, seen them a couple of times on Sky and looked pretty decent.. didn't they beat the 69ers in OT?

Can't believe Tebow (even though I don't rate him) wasn't given a shot by the Jets.

While Rex Ryan still has a job nothing will surprise me about the jets. I'm not even sure Sanchez will start. Surely Geno Smith will overtake the master of the buttfumble.

My lot will be frustrating and crap in equal measure,as they have been for well,...ever. By the end of September our season will have been blown away like a fart in a thunderstorm. And yet I'll still be there on Redzone waiting for a glimpse of the latest drop by a WR. Come on Chud,get us to the dizzy heights of a 6-10 season. Go Browns!

My lot will be frustrating and crap in equal measure,as they have been for well,...ever. By the end of September our season will have been blown away like a fart in a thunderstorm. And yet I'll still be there on Redzone waiting for a glimpse of the latest drop by a WR. Come on Chud,get us to the dizzy heights of a 6-10 season. Go Browns!

Got a massive soft spot for the Browns, and Barkevious Mingo has the best name ever. Fact

I'm hoping my team the Packers will go far again this season. we've needed a running game for a good few years to take the heat off Rodgers a little and with our 2 drafted running backs Lacy and Franklin looking good in practice i'm hopeful.

The NFC North is probably the toughest division of all so winning those games will make or break this season. Go Pack Go.

What have I stumbled upon here. Talk about lycra and padding wearers.

Sounds like a kays catalogue convention!

Defence defence defence

Go go yank egg

Hmmmm.. you say that and all that rugby for girls rubbish but this video shows how dangerous the game can be. Poor lad had his spine nearly snapped in two and was forced to retire at the start of last season after 9 months of rehab.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15-yQO01Uwc

there is no sensible argument when people say that american football is rugby for girls. it's played at such a higher tempo. a fair few rubgy players have had a pop at playing the game, they haven't succeeded and all admitted it's too tough.

Did you see the interview with John York, the 49ers owner?? Was talking about Lawrence Okoye the discuss throwers transition to American Football and how intense tough physically as well as mentally, he is still trying to adapt to it.

Did you see the interview with John York, the 49ers owner?? Was talking about Lawrence Okoye the discuss throwers transition to American Football and how intense tough physically as well as mentally, he is still trying to adapt to it.

haven't seen it mate. i shall google it.

Hmmmm.. you say that and all that rugby for girls rubbish but this video shows how dangerous the game can be. Poor lad had his spine nearly snapped in two and was forced to retire at the start of last season after 9 months of rehab.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15-yQO01Uwc

Where did I mention it was ruby for girls? I just mentioned lycra and padding.

I hate the game with a passion. But certainly won't say it's for wimps.

and coupled with the J.E.T.S suck suck suck imploding, the Bills being awful and the Patriots engulfed in the Hernandez murder saga (never mind Tebowmania) there's big expectations that it's time to actually win.

Sanchez is the worst QB going especially for the amount of dollar he is on. Can't believe Tebow (even though I don't rate him) wasn't given a shot by the Jets.

While Rex Ryan still has a job nothing will surprise me about the jets. I'm not even sure Sanchez will start. Surely Geno Smith will overtake the master of the buttfumble.

I think the Jets will be a lot better this season than people are expecting. I expect a winning season, and a possible shot at the wildcard. We'll finish above the Dolphins.

Geno will probably start this year, hopefully we don't wait a few weeks before putting him in. If he's going to play it might as well be from the beginning.

As for Tebow... As bad as Sanchez was last season (very, very bad) I wouldn't have played Tebow either - I would have put McElroy in a lot sooner though. The big mystery is why Tebow was signed in the first place if there was no real intention to play him!

I think the Jets will be a lot better this season than people are expecting. I expect a winning season, and a possible shot at the wildcard. We'll finish above the Dolphins.

Geno will probably start this year, hopefully we don't wait a few weeks before putting him in. If he's going to play it might as well be from the beginning.

As for Tebow... As bad as Sanchez was last season (very, very bad) I wouldn't have played Tebow either - I would have put McElroy in a lot sooner though. The big mystery is why Tebow was signed in the first place if there was no real intention to play him!

Possible gimmick or PR stunt? To be perfectly honest he was a bit of maverick QB for the Broncos. I genuinely thought we were gonna sign him up as backup to Jay Cutler until he ended up at the Patriots.

Think they are going to try him out as a TE.

Packers fan here and after several years....we finally have a running game to go with our quality passing game ( though the loss of Jennings will hurt a little) and should make the play offs, though as has already been stated, its one tough division.

Archived