IGNORED

A Moral Dilemma

A Horse With No Name

Stewards, police could see it happening, so why was nothing done, inexperience??

I agree that the police could have been more pro-active but I don't agree it was there fault. At the end of the day if large numbers of people are intent on getting on the pitch then there's not an awful lot you can do about it. Unless you make a wall out of police officers, and I'm sure there weren't enough police to do this.

I agree that the police could have been more pro-active but I don't agree it was there fault. At the end of the day if large numbers of people are intent on getting on the pitch then there's not an awful lot you can do about it. Unless you make a wall out of police officers, and I'm sure there weren't enough police to do this.

I can see what you are saying, but fans or idiots were still getting hit with batons after the pitch was getting cleared.

This was a top profile match, City v Rovers would there have been more police if millwall were in town? You couldn't even speak to police. The ones there were being over the top heavy handed to try and make a presence.

Answer to the op, No i wouldn't say nowt.

Stewards, police could see it happening, so why was nothing done, inexperience??

Because they were all covering the rovers end.

It was obvious where the fans were going to head, otherwise if they went to Dolman you may have Williams fans running towards a police free away end.

The idiots should have been stopped getting on the pitch, they were queing up along the Dolman to get on the pitch and no one stopped them, i know for a fact that coppers use football to practice their rioting skills, ask the west midlands tossers.

They hit enough with the batons for a reaction.

And I don't blame them... If I had my way... they'd all be castrated so that the gene pool stopped their.

There are loads of Sports events around the World where Fans congregate and get excited over a result.

But in reality... it's generally the drunken mongs who follow football who can't behave like normal human beings.

Watch Cricket or rugby and no one invades the pitch and gets aggressive with other fans.

In fact a Police presence is hardly needed.

Why do the Police 'Have to stop them?'

Why can't these 'fans just ******* behave and act like ******* adults... ******* idiots the lot of 'em.

And to blame it on the Police is ridiculous.

;kinnel.. you should watch football in Italy if you want to see 'real ' Police brutality'...it's pussy stuff here.

If you don't want mongs invading the pitch... then the Club should do what the law say's... and not allow 'drunken people' through the turnstile... that way there would be no reparcusions... simple...

Archived