IGNORED

A Moral Dilemma

A Horse With No Name

Seemed to me that it was mostly a bunch of over excited kids on the pitch just looking to celebrate and maybe taunt the Sags a bit ,jesus they deserve some after the abuse they like to give us .Seven years of taunting by them about Lamberts goal in last JPT fixture they were due some stick .Think far worse went on before and after the game ,So why try to criminalise a few youngsters that got a bit carried away .

Bloody Redeye again!! Non stop drinking throughout the game, No it wasn't water, He had 7 bottles of vodka, Then he ran round the Dolman organising a pitch invasion and he was the first to throw objects into the Bristol Rovers crowd, He was only aiming for his wife but others misread the situation and started to join in

Sorry, I had to grass it kept me up all night

Morals = No grassing.

These people might have been a bit stupid, lost in tbe heat of the moment, anybody can do that, they are not paedophiles. Lots of proper police work to be done intead of a charade to make Mrs and Mrs Daily Mail feel safe in their beds.

When will the evening post ve allowed to name all these bent coppers ?

Morals = No grassing.

These people might have been a bit stupid, lost in tbe heat of the moment, anybody can do that, they are not paedophiles. Lots of proper police work to be done intead of a charade to make Mrs and Mrs Daily Mail feel safe in their beds.

Disagree.

The majority on the pitch WERE just caught up in the moment. Extatic, euphoric, whatever. They might have had a bit of a shout at the rovers fans but were largely just enjoying being on the pitch and celebreating the win. Although it's illegal to go on the pitch the club won't target these people.

There were, however, a number of people who acted like utter knobheads. Overly aggressive, clearly out for a fight, think they're solid, clearly not proper fans as the proper fans booed them off the pitch (once they left). These are the people that you'll see on the front age of the EP.

Morals = No grassing.

I'm sure I read online they did that last week.

As to Mr Ropers suggestion of mostly kids, didn't look like kids running down the dolman after JBs goal, the ***** spitting certainly wasn't a kid either.

Problem is if one was to so say "grass" is it worth the hassle you could end up receiving! Not worth it in my view for something that will only end up as a slap on the wrist for the perpetrator.

Seeing the replies above does lead me to ask the question, how far does this no "snitching/grassing" policy go?

Should be a page full off coppers faces for not doing their job properly

Why blame the Police...?

Why is it when people do something out of order, they blame the Authorities or Government for their wrong actions?

Why is it certain people have no self control these days?

Why can't they stop and think what their actions will do and the consequences?

These idiots are not supporters of the Club.

If they were, they would do everything they could to help the club not hinder it.

The Club will now be probably fined, and the groundsmen have to repair seating and the pitch after the horses have been on it.

The Club don't need these *****... Grass 'em up... they are as bad as drink drivers imho.

Bringing myself down to their level... The only thing it showed the rest of the watching Jeremy Kyle type's was that City have a bunch of fat, toothless, knuckle draggers and young acne covered crack head scum that think they're hard, but would shit themselves in a real 'situation'... sometimes there is a time for terminating the gene pool right their... they shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Be real men... grow some balls and brains.

I'm sure I read online they did that last week.

As to Mr Ropers suggestion of mostly kids, didn't look like kids running down the dolman after JBs goal, the ***** spitting certainly wasn't a kid either.

Problem is if one was to so say "grass" is it worth the hassle you could end up receiving! Not worth it in my view for something that will only end up as a slap on the wrist for the perpetrator.

Seeing the replies above does lead me to ask the question, how far does this no "snitching/grassing" policy go?

Thought I might have been wrong about it being " mostly kids " but nope just looked on recording it was definetly mostly kids on the pitch ,not all but vast majority were ,didnt say anything about anyone in Dolman didnt notice ,was too busy cheering

Why blame the Police...?

Why is it when people do something out of order, they blame the Authorities or Government for their wrong actions?

Why is it certain people have no self control these days?

Why can't they stop and think what their actions will do and the consequences?

These idiots are not supporters of the Club.

If they were, they would do everything they could to help the club not hinder it.

The Club will now be probably fined, and the groundsmen have to repair seating and the pitch after the horses have been on it.

The Club don't need these *****... Grass 'em up... they are as bad as drink drivers imho.

Bringing myself down to their level... The only thing it showed the rest of the watching Jeremy Kyle type's was that City have a bunch of fat, toothless, knuckle draggers and young acne covered crack head scum that think they're hard, but would shit themselves in a real 'situation'... sometimes there is a time for terminating the gene pool right their... they shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Be real men... grow some balls and brains.

You're absolutely right.

This 'no grass' mentality is quite incredible and hand in hand with the benefits culture, is part of the problem this country has.

Ok, so most fans on here are absolutely disgusted with the meatheads who invaded the pitch last night. But, in 5 weeks time when the EP prints a front page full of faces and asks for help in identifying them, how many will have the morals or the balls to make contact, if there is a face you know.

Depends on what they're doing really. Kingswood mask pointed out on a picture yesterday, what appeared to be 2 teenage girls walking across the pitch, hand in hand as if out for an afternoon stroll. Should I ring the police if I know them and get them a 3 year banning order?

Anyway, cant stop, just going to ring the police and see if they can come and help me do my job.

In fairness the guy spitting deserves to be caught. Nobody can defend stuff like that.

I'd imagine he will be rounded up fairly quickly. From what I saw on the TV he looks like a heroin addict so a trip to the local clinics should be enough to find him.

Archived