IGNORED

Supporters Club & Trust - Statement

thatcham red

If it was World War 3, yes. But the way this is going, there will be banning orders for all future pitch invasions! I don't do it myself, but what if we get promoted this season on the final day a

t home?

Different scenario altogether - promotion would entail celebrations. Wednesday was about people who wanted confrontation.

SOD was right in his comments - anyone would think we had gained promotion to the Championship, when it's only JPT early round.

It's a concern that we have fans who are unable to celebrate a derby win in a civilised manner. What does it say about them as people that a ffootball match becomes an excuse to act like a complete dolt? Who are we actually letting through the gates at AG?

Different scenario altogether - promotion would entail celebrations. Wednesday was about people who wanted confrontation.

SOD was right in his comments - anyone would think we had gained promotion to the Championship, when it's only JPT early round.

It's a concern that we have fans who are unable to celebrate a derby win in a civilised manner. What does it say about them as people that a ffootball match becomes an excuse to act like a complete dolt? Who are we actually letting through the gates at AG?

Sod obviously underestimated the importance of the Bristol derby and the bragging rights. It wasn't only about the JPT 1st round it was about the fact we were playing our local rivals for the 1st time in nearly 7 years , 7 years of having their victory rubbed in our faces. Of course people were going to celebrate , and whether you like it or not people were going to run on the pitch just like in 2007 when the Gas did the same. Many people on the pitch were women , children and men who were simply celebrating a win over our rivals , it was a release of tense emotions, they were not acting like idiots. However , the ones who directly confronted the Rovers fans and through missiles etc were acting like idiots and should quite rightly be banned. Please don't tar every supporter who went on the pitch with the same brush.

PS: I went to the pub , had several beers , watched the game , enjoyed the win , did not go on the pitch and did not beat up my Mrs or dog when I got home.

Interesting how you are strident in seeing Wednesday's behaviour as all a fuss - yet less strident about condemning the aggression, seat throwing and coin throwing. Your position looks clear to me.

I encourage the club to look at Wednesday's behaviour very closely and back SOD's disdain to the hilt.

Surely you can't argue with a manager who disapproves of such behaviour as seen on Wednesday? Or would you prefer that SOD leaves and the thugs / idiots / morons get their way to continue doing what they do?

The away fans made several attempts to charge home fans and bombarded City with coins and seats (count the broken ones) also sent a barrage of missiles at innocent ball boys who were doing nothing; this was way before any City fan stepped on the pitch. The vast majority of City on the pitch were just returning verbal banter. Where were the stewards/ police by the way, when the smoke bomb went off? were those "fans" ejected/arrested.

CCTV should spot the throwers ON BOTH SIDES, so can we move on now mr wum.

The away fans made several attempts to charge home fans and bombarded City with coins and seats (count the broken ones) also sent a barrage of missiles at innocent ball boys who

were doing nothing; this was way before any

City fan stepped on the pitch. The vast majority

of City on the pitch were just returning verbal

banter. Where were the stewards/ police by the

way, when the smoke bomb went off? were

those "fans" ejected/arrested.

CCTV should spot the throwers ON BOTH SIDES, so can we move on now mr

wum.

As I have already stated - those from BOTH sets of supporters should be dealt with regarding Wednesday's behaviour.

As for us (BCFC) being class not Gas - I didn't see much of that on Wednesday.

Here's to SOD and BCFC using this as an opportunity to stamp on such behaviour completely.

I am intrigued why those who consider me a WUM reply to my posts.

So hang on, you're saying it's nothing comparable to gaining promotion but then you quote SO'D whom has said it's like we've won promotion. You're contradicting yourself, Japs.

Sod obviously underestimated the importance of the Bristol derby and the bragging rights. It wasn't only about the JPT 1st round it was about the fact we were playing our local rivals

for the 1st time in nearly 7 years , 7 years of

having their victory rubbed in our faces. Of

course people were going to celebrate , and

whether you like it or not people were going to

run on the pitch just like in 2007 when the Gas

did the same. Many people on the pitch were

women , children and men who were simply

celebrating a win over our rivals , it was a

release of tense emotions, they were not acting

like idiots. However , the ones who directly

confronted the Rovers fans and through missiles

etc were acting like idiots and should quite

rightly be banned. Please don't tar every

supporter who went on the pitch with the same

brush.

PS: I went to the pub , had several beers , watched the game , enjoyed the win , did not go

on the pitch and did not beat up my Mrs or dog

when I got home.

I didn't see many women and kids (your specific definition would be welcome) on the pitch - only a lot of people who were unable to display class in celebrating a victory over derby rivals. So much for class not Gas.

So hang on, you're saying it's nothing comparable to gaining promotion but then you quote SO'D whom has said it's like we've won

promotion. You're contradicting yourself, Japs.

Altering the facts to suit your agenda as usual (you must be a blast in your locals).

Pitch invasion following a promotion winning performance would naturally be full of jubilation.

You seem to be arguing that this is not the case - and that in fact confrontation could still ensue. How aggressive is your mindset to believe such a thing could take place?

But then, as I have stated, you will direct a forum conversation in any way that suits your agenda.

I didn't see many women and kids (your specific definition would be welcome) on the pitch - only a lot of people who were unable to display class in celebrating a victory over derby rivals. So much for class not Gas.

My definition : Women = a human of the female variety , Kids = young children not old enough to be classed as adults . If you took your blinkers off and observed all available footage then you would have seen many examples of both women and kids on the pitch , however you obviously only want to talk about the people who did not ' display class in celebrating a victory over derby rivals ' . As\I have said , don't tar everybody with the same brush.

PS: I'm having a few beers this afternoon and still haven't hit the Mrs.

My definition : Women = a human of the female variety , Kids = young children not old enough to be classed as adults . If you took your blinkers off and observed all available footage then you

would have seen many examples of both women

and kids on the pitch , however you obviously

only want to talk about the people who did not '

display class in celebrating a victory over derby

rivals ' . As\I have said , don't tar everybody with the same brush.

PS: I'm having a few beers this afternoon and

still haven't hit the Mrs.

That's twice you've mentioned you're drinking this afternoon - drink problem?

As for kids on the pitch - I saw teenagers, some who were very aggressive - do you consider that class? I consider it bad parenting.

As for kids on the pitch - I saw teenagers, some who were very aggressive - do you consider that class? I consider it bad parenting.

He could be a full blown alcoholic and spend his entire weekend drinking on his own in his own home.

Please tell me in detail how that harms you or society as a whole? Apart from contributing to the economy buying booze.

No , drinking is not a problem for me, thanks for your concern ! Not everybody causes a problem after drinking despite what you think. Anyway, back onto the subject , I've already stated in a previous post that anybody who was involved in the aggressive actions should be dealt with . Oh , by the way , you can be a good parent and try to bring your children up as best as you can, but when they leave your home you can never tell what they will get up to. You can't watch over them 24/7, don't judge parents by how their children act , parenthood isn't that simple , you can't simply follow an instruction manual !. But , the good thing from your post is that you did say that 'some' were being aggressive , so that indicates that you did witness that others were not .

He could be a full blown alcoholic and spend his entire weekend drinking on his own in his own home.

Please tell me in detail how that harms you or society as a whole? Apart from contributing to the economy buying booze.

He would then be a drain on the NHS and quite likely local authority social service budgets too.

No , drinking is not a problem for me, thanks for your concern ! Not everybody causes a problem after drinking despite what you think. Anyway, back onto the subject , I've already

stated in a previous post that anybody who was

involved in the aggressive actions should be

dealt with . Oh , by the way , you can be a good

parent and try to bring your children up as best

as you can, but when they leave your home you can never tell what they will get up to. You can't

watch over them 24/7, don't judge parents by

how their children act , parenthood isn't that

simple , you can't simply follow an instruction

manual !. But , the good thing from your post is that you did say that 'some' were being

aggressive , so that indicates that you did

witness that others were not .

Don't judge parents by the way their children act? Sounds like dereliction of parental responsibility to me. I am completely aware of my childrens whereabouts and how they will conduct themselves in society.

Don't judge parents by the way their children act? Sounds like dereliction of parental responsibility to me. I am completely aware of my childrens whereabouts and how they will conduct themselves in society.

I'm sure my mother thought the same!! Did you never wonder off somewhere where you should'nt have as a nipper??

Well , unless you keep them under a ball and chain then you will not know exactly what they are up to. I went to a school and there was a girl there who was a vicars daughter , you would have thought she would have been 'brought up in the appropriate manner' , but let me tell you , what she got up to would have raised your godlike eyebrows!! So no , it's not a dereliction of duty , I do what I can to bring up my children in the right way but I can have limited effect on what they get up to when they venture out into the world , neither can you unless you're Josef Fritzl.

You call this discourse?

The same responses as usual from the clique on this forum, if you don't fall in line with their point of view.

Think it's more to do with your constant posting about drunken violent hooligans beating their wives on threads where people are just discussing football.

Broken Record springs to mind...

Tbh the people who constantly, respond are just as annoying as red eye! you are just giveing him/ her what they want, and you'll never win! Red eye is a master wum and your all falling into the trap, sheer stupidity!

Well don't reply to the replies to the ones replying to the replies ...... oh fck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He would then be a drain on the NHS and quite likely local authority social service budgets too.

Did you read that in the Daily Mail?

I know at least 3 alchoholics and none have spend a single second seeing a Doctor in the last 20 years, nor have they seen social services.

Why would they?

Some really, really stupid people about.

Tbh the people who constantly, respond are just as annoying as red eye! you are just giveing him/ her what they want, and you'll never win! Red eye is a master wum and your all falling into the trap, sheer stupidity!

Says you who has already responded twice without actually contributing to the debate.

Archived