IGNORED

Supporters Club & Trust - Statement

thatcham red

Did you read that in the Daily Mail?

I know at least 3 alchoholics and none have spend a single second seeing a Doctor in the last 20 years, nor have they seen social services.

Why would they?

Some really, really stupid people about.

You are the stupid one.

Highly increased likelihood of liver disease, cardiovascular disease and reduced ability to resist heart attacks or strokes, cancer of the mouth & throat liver, early onset of dementia, increased blood pressure, pancreatitis and depression.

Don't judge parents by the way their children act? Sounds like dereliction of parental responsibility to me. I am completely aware of my childrens whereabouts and how they will conduct themselves in society.

probably chained to a radiator under the stairs, if you know exactly what your kids are doing all the time, then for their sake i hope you get therapy to end your stalking streak. My parents like many other thought they knew what i was up to i was bought up right, however i possessed a thing called freewill, this allowed my to do things my parents would not have agreed with,not one parent on this planet knows for sure what their kids get up to once with their friends and ive normally found with parents like yourself ,it's your kid that fight at night and cause hassle, but your one of those who even if little tarquin or pippa carried out an armed robbery on a bank and got caught red handed would blame someone else, your username is also rather apt as you appear to be one of those people who if you had met Gandhi, a total pacifist or Buddha, even they would be wanting to punch you in the face after 5 minutes, not because they are violent, but simply to get you to remove your head from your arse long enough to see drinking doesn't make you violent, What the hell are you going to do if at 18 one of your kids raises their voice to you or shock horror actually decides to have a drink of alchohol. you really need to get yourself into the real world for 5 mins, i just am still shocked that in this day and age people still blame the parents for everything, which leads me to a question was your dad a violent drunk who beat your mum as the way you go on about such stuff can only be through bad parenting on your parents behalf

You are the stupid one.

Highly increased likelihood of liver disease, cardiovascular disease and reduced ability to resist heart attacks or strokes, cancer of the mouth & throat liver, early onset of dementia, increased blood pressure, pancreatitis and depression.

Highly increased liklihood doesn't mean it will definitely happen.

If you had any insight into health in Western society you would know that many issues such as heart disease, stroke, cancer, etc exist in non alcoholics, purely because people's diets have dramatically worsened over the last 50 years. The general public in general in a drain on the NHS. And I thought the NHS was for all anyway, don't alcoholics pay tax?

If you had any insight into health in Western society you would know that many issues such as heart disease, stroke, cancer, etc exist in non alcoholics, purely because people's diets have dramatically worsened over the last 50 years. The general public in general in a drain on the NHS. And I thought the NHS was for all anyway, don't alcoholics pay tax?

more tax , like smokers i smoke and look at it this way i hardly see the doc, so the tax is like a Christmas club pay more in now while im healthy, take it back later when i need it

Let it go nothing to answer except planet red eye. Opinion is divided about Wednesday it always will do. No problem with reasoned debate and love passionate heart felt opinion but Redeye is only on a wind up. Yes I have added to a topic tha t needs to die at least until the fa or police decide actions.

Don't judge parents by the way their children act? Sounds like dereliction of parental responsibility to me. I am completely aware of my childrens whereabouts and how they will conduct themselves in society.

As aspersian casting and rediculous judgement making is par for the course by your own standards my prediction is that you are likely to produce offspring with all sorts of psychiatric problems. God help them all.

Bye X

I give up. We could carry on this discussion for ages and not see eye to eye. It is the sort of conversation better done over a beer!

Anyway, I think Japseye is laughing at us.

Well , unless you keep them under a ball and chain then you will not know exactly what they are up to. I went to a school and there was a girl there who was a vicars daughter , you would have thought she would have been 'brought up in the appropriate manner' , but let me tell you , what she got up to would have raised your godlike eyebrows!! So no , it's not a dereliction of duty , I do what I can to bring up my children in the right way but I can have limited effect on what they get up to when they venture out into the world , neither can you unless you're Josef Fritzl.

She was only the grocer's daughter but she taught Sir Geoffrey Howe .

Simple, just before the game or the final whistle, they should have had an announcement saying that anyone who is caught invading the pitch after the game will be given a heavy fine and a 2 or 3 year ban from football grounds around the country.. Nobody or very few people would have done it then. Saying for fans to just get off the pitch wasn't ever going to work..

Archived