IGNORED

Supporters Club & Trust - Statement

thatcham red

It's a statement that distances the club from the behaviour of the thugs / idiots / morons on Wednesday.

What is there not to understand about this.

It is not clear on whose behalf the statement was made: a) the entire membership of the ST/SC; b) the people who run the ST/SC; c) the person who wrote it and people he's been chatting to; or d) other.

It was certainly not made on behalf of "the club" as you suggest.

You're either just stupid, a troll who wants provocation or just insane...

I haven't even mentioned the condemnation by SO'D, of course he is going to condemn it and

rightfully so as he was on national TV and he

represents the club! Couldn't just come out and

say.. ah well boy will be boys can he? How

would that make him look? A right clown. I just

think the whole thing is OTT and blown out

proportion.. there have been far worse incidents

at other clubs even this season.

You may think it's OTT - I don't.

And it's obvious to see that BCFC and SOD don't think it's OTT.

It's about time we stopped giving thugs / idiots / morons the opportunity to use the club as an excuse / alibi / conduit for their behaviour.

Redeye you areSuch a pathetic poor excuse of a man

Still living with parents no doubt

Get a life before it is too late you pathetic idiot

Are you named after the film, that would explain lots

I am not remotely a fan of redeye and believe he is fishing with every post he makes - but surely as a mod you shouldn't be posting things such as this?

Can't be one rule for one poster, one rule for another surely?

redeye - don't try and use this post as support for you and what you post on here - it is absolutely not

It's about time we stopped giving thugs / idiots / morons the opportunity to use the club as an excuse / alibi / conduit for their behaviour.

Astonishingly good WUMcraft, redeye, the like of which we have not seen since Robbored went into retirement.

So here's a radical concept, take it up with the club and ask why these so called thugs/morons/idiots have not been phased out and what are they going to do about stamping it out rather than preaching on here.

I am sure they'll value your input on the subject.

IMO that is irrelevant. In the past few years I have gone anywhere from not at all to 4 or 5 times a season. Doesn't make me any less of a fan.

I class myself more of a fan than some of the scum from the other night without doubt. They don't care about this club.

I class myself more of a fan than some of the scum from the other night without doubt. They don't care about this club.

Only some of them I see. Presumably there must be a cut off point before which those on the pitch remained more of a fan than you. Was it remaining a certain distance from the away end? Or was it some other criterion?

It is not clear on whose behalf the statement was made: a) the entire membership of the ST/SC; b) the people who run the ST/SC; c) the person who wrote it and people he's been

chatting to; or d) other.

It was certainly not made on behalf of "the club"

as you suggest.

The pertinent question is...

Are you on the side of SOD and BCFC?

Or do you condone the behaviour of those on Wednesday?

So here's a radical concept, take it up with the club and ask why these so called thugs/morons/idiots have not been phased out

and what are they going to do about stamping it

out rather than preaching on here.

I am sure they'll value your input on the

subject.

I am doing the very thing. Thankfully with SOD as manager, the thugs / idiots / morons will have to find another conduit for their social inadequacies.

Only some of them I see. Presumably there must be a cut off point before which those on the pitch remained more of a fan than you. Was it remaining a certain distance from the away end? Or was it some other criterion?

Ok fans who tried to get to Rovers fans, fans who threw missiles and the horrible waste of oxygen who spat at the rovers player. Is that better?

The pertinent question is...

Are you on the side of SOD and BCFC?

Or do you condone the behaviour of those on Wednesday?

It's not about taking sides, japseye, it's about the over the top reaction to a pitch invasion that was by a couple of hundred out of 15,000 home supporters.

It's cringeworthy to the majority of people I've spoken to, moreso than the pitch invasion itself and especially when compared to the six incidents I can recall in the Rovers end that involved either scuffles, seat throwing, attempts to get to home supporters or fighting with stewards or police, long before the essentially harmless pitch invasion.

You've clearly had a drink and that's why your responses are so aggressive. Learn to control it and don't come on the forum when you're drunk, is my advice.

Ok fans who tried to get to Rovers fans, fans who threw missiles and the horrible waste of oxygen who spat at the rovers player. Is that better?

That helps. So those who just ran on the pitch and gurned like idiots are still bigger fans than you. Good to get some clarity as to the relative rankings.

The Supporters Club and Trust board, who felt it appropriate to say something about what went on on Wednesday.

Straight after the match there was widespread condemnation by many on this board and across various media of what went on before, during and after the game, not just the pitch invasion.

Agree that everything has been hyped up by the media/club/police beyond a joke. I class myself as a proper fan and wont let a few hundred (out of 18000) over excited idiots spoil a what was a fantastic evening for me,my kids and the large majority on Wednesday night. We walked to the ground from Temple Mead's and walked back and didn't witness a single incident. I shall just remember what was a fabulous match and atmosphere and the joy of standing in line with young Joe's shot as it flew into the net. Cant wait for the next derby game. Bring it on !!!!!!!

I'm a scumbag hooligan remember? You already told me a million times on here. I'm not as intuitive as you hence why I asked.

Anyone who isn't redeye is a scumbag and a hooligan, remember?!

Also:

- Neanderthal

- Racist

- Homophobe

- Misogynist

- Misogynist

- Racist

- Idiot

- Misogynist

- Sexist

- Lager lout

Are so many people really so sheltered? Can't believe this is still being discussed!

Obviously throwing missiles is out of order but fans running on the pitch winding up the rival fans happens its not a massive deal at all.

Didnt run on personally but I don't get a sandy vagina over it.

Lets get over it and stop bringing it up.

• Admin

I am not remotely a fan of redeye and believe he is fishing with every post he makes - but surely as a mod you shouldn't be posting things such as this?

Can't be one rule for one poster, one rule for another surely?

redeye - don't try and use this post as support for you and what you post on here - it is absolutely not

Nothing offensive or personal

My opinion is I don't agree with statement that I believe has been led by the club

Nothing offensive or personal

My opinion is I don't agree with statement that I believe has been led by the club

Nothing offensive or personal? Really? Come on.....

"Redeye you areSuch a pathetic poor excuse of a man"

"Get a life before it is too late you pathetic idiot"

Both other the above are quite clearly offensive and personal

• Admin

The Supporters Club and Trust board, who felt it appropriate to say something about what went on on Wednesday.

Straight after the match there was widespread condemnation by many on this board and across various media of what went on before, during and after the game, not just the pitch invasion.

Am interested to know when these boards met

Didn't see any notice of an EGM

can the minutes of the meeting please be posted?

• Admin

Nothing offensive or personal? Really? Come on.....

"Redeye you areSuch a pathetic poor excuse of a man"

"Get a life before it is too late you pathetic idiot"

Both other the above are quite clearly offensive and personal

clearly you have not read the numerous provocative posts from redeye

If you think that is offensive?? Lol

Archived