IGNORED

Did I Just Hear Sod Right?

OneManMob

He has a slight point.

When we played to feet there were groans that it went sideways even though our midfield offered **** all. Then they hoof it instead and then get booed. I'd rather see a sideways pass and patient build up than a hoof, but the midfield HAVE to be dropping and looking for something for it to be effective.

He has a slight point.

When we played to feet there were groans that it went sideways even though our midfield offered **** all. Then they hoof it instead and then get booed. I'd rather see a sideways pass and patient build up than a hoof, but the midfield HAVE to be dropping and looking for something for it to be effective.

perhaps he should tell the players that

Bottom lines, is he should not suggest the players play to make us stop booing - or at least not directly.

They should play entirely how he, as the manager, wants them to play.

He, as the manager, needs to feel confident his way will deliver results.

When we get results, the booing will stop.

Simples.

Passes to feet are great... If there is purpose, a reason (other than lack of option - which is a problem in itself and part of the problem) or if we have something to protect.

He's losing the fans and I think he will walk before too long.

He's right, never heard such hypocritical drivel from some assholes in the Dolman.

One group sat next to me were very vocal until we scored, then left before FT.

Was shite today, but he's completely right to say that supporters are thick as pig shit and do very little when our backs are against the wall other than take the piss out of our own team.

The sarcastic cheer following our first shot on target summed it up.

Self deprication just comes across as negative and counter productive at a football game where they needed a sign of support or help.

But, you pay your money so why bother lifting your heads from the sand, just abuse and enjoy that it's your right to do so...

He's right.

Half our team are kids. All they are hearing is groaning and booing at the moment. No wonder they're on edge.

We have a better chance of winning away from home at the moment where we might get some backing.

No atmos at the Gate at the mo (gas game aside).

Correct. We look far from confident. Give it time and we will put a run together.

Bottom lines, is he should not suggest the players play to make us stop booing - or at least not directly.

They should play entirely how he, as the manager, wants them to play.

He, as the manager, needs to feel confident his way will deliver results.

When we get results, the booing will stop.

Simples.

Simple in theory, not simple in practicality.

But his interviews don't exactly inspire confidence, prefer reading his programme notes.

He's right, never heard such hypocritical drivel from some assholes in the Dolman.

Was shite today, but he's completely right to say that supporters are thick as pig shit and do very little when our backs are against the wall other than take the piss out of our own team.

Self deprication just comes across as negative and counter productive at a football game where they needed a sign of support or help.

But, you pay your money so why bother lifting your heads from the sand, just abuse and enjoy that it's your right to do so...

Doesn't surprise me with sections of the Dolman stand, they have been the same for years.

You obviously haven't watched the pig shit for the last three years then !!

SOD can blame us if he likes, but I don't think it will help.

He is forgetting that we are going through a transition period and it takes time to rebuild - we can't be expected to put up a reasonable performance against other fans in this league. I fell a little hurt by his comments and even though I'm a well paid professional fan who's lucky to be able to support a football team I don't think I'll perform very well next week if he keeps moaning at me.

Archived