IGNORED

Did I Just Hear Sod Right?

OneManMob

He's right.

Half our team are kids. All they are hearing is groaning and booing at the moment. No wonder they're on edge.

We have a better chance of winning away from home at the moment where we might get some backing.

No atmos at the Gate at the mo (gas game aside).

Absolute NONSENSE and just another bullshit excuse 7 of the starting line up have individually made well in excess of 100 appearances,3 of the 7 over 300 each, another 3 over 150 of the other 4 one has made over 70 appearances another touching 50 only Williams is in single figures, it's just another mind numbing excuse.

He's right.

Half our team are kids. All they are hearing is groaning and booing at the moment. No wonder they're on edge.

We have a better chance of winning away from home at the moment where we might get some backing.

No atmos at the Gate at the mo (gas game aside).

Starting line up : Williams, Bryan..........where's the 3 or 4 then ?

He has a slight point.

When we played to feet there were groans that it went sideways even though our midfield offered **** all. Then they hoof it instead and then get booed. I'd rather see a sideways pass and patient build up than a hoof, but the midfield HAVE to be dropping and looking for something for it to be effective.

I agree, there were blokes sat behind me who wanted us to get it forward on the few occasions we tried to keep it, then moaned when we went long.

However, if the manager insists on a posession based game, he has to stick to his plan. Letting players give it to The Monk to launch downfield isn't going to win many fans over.

As I see it, JET's goals are giving him a get out of jail card at the moment.

He's right. Bristol City fans are the thickest bunch of muppets I've ever met.

No wonder we've never been successful with fans like ours.

Yes, lets boo our keeper just as he's about to kick the ball!!! You utter morons

Been to away games where home fans have endured similar to what we have?

What is experienced is not isolated to Bristol City fans! It is general ill-feeling which has been built up and compounded.

You completely ignore the atmosphere and encouragement post the equaliser.

Urgency and effort will merit cheers. Less is testing.

City fans are mostly stupid, immature and impatient. Not the sort of fans to see out a project. Call me names if you want. If you do, you're the ones I'm talking about.

+1

I was in the Dolman and thought that we are playing infinitely better football than last season. It's a work in progress, but anyone who can see beyond the scoreboard can see that progress. I left before the end because I've a broken toe that won't stand being trampled.

I'd rather have stayed to applaud them off. We are deffo on the way to a seriously good team.

Horace enjoyed it too...

City fans are mostly stupid, immature and impatient. Not the sort of fans to see out a project. Call me names if you want. If you do, you're the ones I'm talking about.

No name calling, but genuinely interested why you think SOD has the credentials to be manager of this project?

Absolute NONSENSE and just another bullshit excuse 7 of the starting line up have individually made well in excess of 100 appearances,3 of the 7 over 300 each, another 3 over 150 of the other 4 one has made over 70 appearances another touching 50 only Williams is in single figures, it's just another mind numbing excuse.

Well get used to the mind numbing excuses as according to the board well Harman, O'Driscoll is here for some time to come and yes patience is needed (his words not mine).

He said something along the lines that we looked better when Bobby Reid came on and fans saying he should have started, but he couldn't have started him as he didn't know what sort of game he would get from him. Then he said something about not wanting to chop and change the team around?

He also said something at the start of the interview about the fans expecting failure which rubs off onto the players, (so we basically get failure).

Other than that he's already done it twice?

Has he?

A project of the magnitude of ours? A complete rip-apart and re-fit amongst a discontent fanbase?

I don't think he has.

His antagonistic attitude towards the fans is going to do one thing and one thing only: earn him a one way ticket.

He said something along the lines that we looked better when Bobby Reid came on and fans saying he should have started, but he couldn't have started him as he didn't know what sort of game he would get from him. Then he said something about not wanting to chop and change the team around?

He also said something at the start of the interview about the fans expecting failure which rubs off onto the players, (so we basically get failure).

But didn't we expect success at the start of the season?

Starting line up : Williams, Bryan..........where's the 3 or 4 then ?

This is only 24-year-old Flint's second season at this level. Now he's the "senior centre half"

Marlon Pack (22) playing for the first time at L1 level.

People forget JET is only 22, Scott Wagstaff 23.

Yes they've played at a higher level but they haven't had to carry a team like this before.

Just stop moaning and start being a supporter. Enjoy watching these kids get better, which they will if we give them a chance instead of booing and barracking them.

The movement was ******* shambolic, our players had little options going forward so had to play backwards. Massively need to improve on movement off the ball, otherwise we'll get nowhere. Also with Pack and Elliot in CM they both sat quite deep and didn't run at the opposition, something that Reid did when he came on. It's clear to see that when we tried to play long it didn't work, the passing game should work if we had decent movement to give the player on the ball options.

I agree with you but what are City fans impatient for? Success?? If it was to see good football and a successful team then fair enough but it really is not.

What have we done in our history which comes close to success? Do fans think we are this massive, all conquering club? Nope but I bet some do mind.

He can't keep relying on JET wonder goals to get him off the hook.

People are starting to dislike him because he's so spikey, completely uninterested in engaging with supporters and would rather critise the loyal home supporters who haven't seen a league win or league clean sheet for some time, that his own confused tactics.

No name calling, but genuinely interested why you think SOD has the credentials to be manager of this project?

You need it spelling out?

Okay

1. 6 years at Bournemouth, including promotion. Got them playing football. Had no money to spend

2. Went to Doncaster. In his first season he won the LDV. Second season got them promoted to the Championship

3. In the Championship he finished mid table in his first season. Again with limited funds. Turned Doncaster into a mid table team for next 2 seasons with little money. Eventually it didn't work out for him after a lot of injuries dissipated is team.

4. Went to Forest and had to sign a brand new squad. Unlucky to be sacked and fans liked him

5. Joined Bristol City and had to completely change the squad and cut wage bill by over 50%. Club decided to go down the youth route and average age of team is less than 24. Despite that SOD is installing a passing philosophy which will take time

WILL TAKE TIME....read it slowly. Not 7 games. Serious time.

This is only 24-year-old Flint's second season at this level. Now he's the "senior centre half"

Marlon Pack (22) playing for the first time at L1 level.

People forget JET is only 22, Scott Wagstaff 23.

Yes they've played at a higher level but they haven't had to carry a team like this before.

Just stop moaning and start being a supporter. Enjoy watching these kids get better, which they will if we give them a chance instead of booing and barracking them.

True true true.

Archived