IGNORED

Madeleine Mccann

Super

Of course they were at fault they were her parents and left her alone in a hotel in another counrty while they went out drinking, they are the only people to blame until an abduction is proven and somebody is in custady

You have a very poor understanding of the way that the criminal justice system works.

So her parents didn't kill her and dispose of her in some satanic ritual?

That's good to know.

Does anyone honestly think that the cynicism surrounding this case has not been exhaustively investigated by the Police forces involved? DNA evidence, motive, psychological profiling, CCTV footage?

If the McCanns were at fault, they would have been arrested, tried and banged away 5 years ago. All this baseless conjecture is Daily Mail-esque, third hand speculation. These people aren't the middle class version of Shannon Matthew's parents, who actively participated in their own daughters abduction, they are just two people trying to find their baby girl.

Trying to find their baby girl that had they been looking after properly would not be missing in the first place.

Teaching kids to presume guilt before innocence is being a good parent is it? Fantastic.

You are a ******* moron,

They are at fault no one else it wouldn't of happened if they were good parents as they would of been in the apartment with there 3 children under the age of 4 instead of going on the piss

But you are to thick or ignorant to understand that

If you had children you would be as disgusted as the rest of right minded parents

They are vile people playing the victim card every second to ease their own guilt of being unfit to raise children

You are a ******* moron,

They are at fault no one else it wouldn't of happened if they were good parents as they would of been in the apartment with there 3 children under the age of 4 instead of going on the piss

If you had children you would be as disgusted as the rest of right minded parents

They are vile people playing the victim card every second to ease their own guilt of being unfit to raise children

I'm the moron? You're the one who seems unable to grasp the concept of the argument :clapping: .

At what point did I say they were good parents? Try not to invent arguments, it takes us horribly off topic. They are not playing the victim card, they are trying to find their daughter ffs. Jesus Christ if your kids ever got taken, they wouldn't stand a chance, apparently you'd have given up by now!

I'm the moron? You're the one who seems unable to grasp the concept of the argument :clapping: .

At what point did I say they were good parents? Try not to invent arguments, it takes us horribly off topic. They are not playing the victim card, they are trying to find their daughter ffs. Jesus Christ if your kids ever got taken, they wouldn't stand a chance, apparently you'd have given up by now!

I doubt Monkeh leaves his kids alone though. There is a direct correlation between the amount of time you leave your children alone and the chance of them getting pinched. I'd have more respect for the McCanns if just once they said "we accept we were irresponsible". I don't blame them for doing all they can to get her back (assuming she was pinched) but take a bit of responsibility.

I doubt Monkeh leaves his kids alone though. There is a direct correlation between the amount of time you leave your children alone and the chance of them getting pinched. I'd have more respect for the McCanns if just once they said "we accept we were irresponsible". I don't blame them for doing all they can to get her back (assuming she was pinched) but take a bit of responsibility.

Well said that man and in a nutshell.

Have a look at this link, look at the efit picture and then the picture of Gerry McCann underneath......

http://news.sky.com/story/1154564/madeleine-mccann-appeal-parents-delighted

Strange how the evidence of the Smiths from Ireland ties in with this, read chapter 8 and chapter 21 in this link.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id162.html

I thought I was the only one who was an eeny bit suspicious at these e-fits.

So, there are 2 very different looking e-fits which are meant to be describing 1 person carrying child.  And yet, if you look closely and merge the 2 e-fits together, you get a very disturbing resemblance to Gerry McCann.

I'm not one to cast aspersions in any direction, nor conspiracy theorise, but I do find myself erring on the side of the cadaver dogs on this one!

Once again, completely missing the point. I have never condoned them leaving them alone. All I'm doing is arguing against the hate for them trying to find their kids, Why the hell shouldn't they, even if it was them that got themselves into this mess?

There is a neighbor's statement that says the kids were crying/screaming every night except the night she went 'missing'.

Overdose of the old prescription sedative eh.

So why would they have contacted the Police to say there daughter was missing that same evening?

Surely if one of them had found her dead that evening and they wanted to cover it up, they would of waited till the next day?

Because with the timescale it wouldn't have been possible to dispose of a body during the meal they were having with there friends.

On another point, other couples they were eating with also left there children alone the same night.

Should they have there children taken away as well, as others have said!

You are a ******* moron,

Your calling them vile people because they left there children alone.

Yes, they will spend the rest of there lives regretting that, but surely the only fxxxxn VILE people are those that took the child?

there is no proof the child was taken

Indeed, there is no proof she was taken. Here are 20 of the facts as I understand them:

1. Did they use the babysitting service provided? NO

2. Did they use any listening devices? NO

3. Did they leave three children under 4 alone while going out drinking? YES

4. Did they do this every night? YES

5. Did they,under British law,endanger Maddie? YES

6. In the UK is significant harm a form of child abuse? YES

7. Is significant harm used by the UK courts in child abuse cases? YES

8. Does leaving the children as they did qualify under these rules ? YES

9. Did Kate sit writing timelines instead of searching for Maddie? YES

10. Are the frequent checks by the Tapas group challenged by other witnesses? YES

11. Was the bedroom withing sight of where they sat? NO

12, Were they within earshot? NO

13. Did anyone other than Tanner see any abductor? NO

14. Has anyone come up with a credible abductor? NO

15. Is there any evidence of an abduction? NO

16. Were the shutters in the room tampered with? NO

17. Did Kate say the shutters were tampered with? YES

18. Did Kate change her story to saying the door was unlocked? YES

19. Was the door unlocked on any other night? NO

20. Is there any physical evidence at all of a break in? NO

....make your own minds up folks and feel free to correct any of my 20 facts as I see them.

Oh dear God, that's fantastic.

Only read the first 5 by the way. The first 2 have no relevance specifically to whether she was taken. The 2nd two actually suggest she was taken and go against your argument. Number 5 is utter bollocks, which I'm sure you're making up. Feel free to tell me what offence the parents would be charged with by endangering Maddie :).

Oh dear God, that's fantastic.

Only read the first 5 by the way. The first 2 have no relevance specifically to whether she was taken. The 2nd two actually suggest she was taken and go against your argument. Number 5 is utter bollocks, which I'm sure you're making up. Feel free to tell me what offence the parents would be charged with by endangering Maddie :).

I'm wondering if you're on a massive wind up. If it has to be spelled out to you about the dangers of leaving children home alone then read the NSPCC website. It is an offence to leave a child alone when doing so puts him or her at risk.

They have made themselves career victims on the back of their missing daughter living a pretty cushy life... It's not normal for families to keep pursuing like this, especially 6 years on.

So many families get no media coverage and little help from the police yet the McCann family have had millions spent on their child.

Both parents come from cities which value serial victimhood.

They really should have to answer as to why the **** they left the kids unattended in a villa. No one I know would have done that.

The money that is being wasted on this case would be far better used in solving crime in this country, rather than on two professional victims

Both parents come from cities which value serial victimhood.

They really should have to answer as to why the **** they left the kids unattended in a villa. No one I know would have done that.

The money that is being wasted on this case would be far better used in solving crime in this country, rather than on two professional victims

Being more specific about the 'two professional victims' and their professional occupations - they are Doctors. My Goblin calendar for today's date 22-Oct-2013 indicates that on this very date in 1910, Doctor Crippen was convicted at the Old Bailey of poisoning his wife.

.....Dr Kate McCann's child is missing and she refuses to answer questions - that says it all.

Anyway, well done Maesknoll Red for finding that article.

Do you know what the questions were??

What if they were along the lines of , " where did you leave the body" etc etc.

As for that long letter.

The person who wrote it must feel a right mug now, after Crimewatch showed new leads and a different person carrying a child in a different area!

Archived