IGNORED

Madeleine Mccann

Super

Do you know what the questions were??

What if they were along the lines of , " where did you leave the body" etc etc.

As for that long letter.

The person who wrote it must feel a right mug now, after Crimewatch showed new leads and a different person carrying a child in a different area!

All the questions are listed here...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/2500864/Madeleine-McCann-Kate-McCann-refused-to-answer-48-questions-from-Portuguese-police.html

Yes mate, I had a look earlier thanks, the Portuguese Police were obviously questioning her as a suspect.

She knew she wasn't, her legal reps who were with her obviously told her not to answer the questions.

I've read a few "facts" on the case lately.

For instance, blood found on the wall of the apartment, was found to be from a male!

The window was able to be opened from the outside.

Personally I believe she was abducted and feel for the parents, contrary to what some have said on here, they did ( early days) state they felt guilty leaving the children alone and said it would haunt them forever.

There were 8 children in total left alone by the ( so called ) Tapas 7.

In the past week, 2 children, one in Greece and one in Ireland have been found to be not with there rightful parents and taken into care.

I wonder if these children's "real" parents have been called murderers over the last few years??????

• Admin

In the past week, 2 children, one in Greece and one in Ireland have been found to be not with there rightful parents and taken into care.

I wonder if these children's "real" parents have been called murderers over the last few years??????

What a hypocrite, you have made assumtions and have now been proved 50% wrong, the Greek Roma couple claim a destitute woman gave them the child and asked them to look after her, who knows, that might turn out to be true as well.

Most of this thread is discussion and speculation, no one has been so damning and certain about the McCanns, as you in your 'facts' about the Irish couple and their baby. I have an open mind on the Maddie case, so like to explore all sides, something you obviously don't, is everything black or white with you?

What a hypocrite, you have made assumtions and have now been proved 50% wrong, the Greek Roma couple claim a destitute woman gave them the child and asked them to look after her, who knows, that might turn out to be true as well.

Most of this thread is discussion and speculation, no one has been so damning and certain about the McCanns, as you in your 'facts' about the Irish couple and their baby. I have an open mind on the Maddie case, so like to explore all sides, something you obviously don't, is everything black or white with you?

Nothing hypocritical about me fella, the Irish child was taken wrongly by the authorities that's hardly my fault.

We were told originally that the people who had the child we're not her proper parents.

That was what was reported by the media,I was not privy to any other information, nor were you at the time. Now we are wise aren't we?!

The child in Greece is still being cared for, we will see what happens there.

You say most of this thread is discussion and speculation.

Bollox is it, people are openly calling the parents of Maddie,child murderers, if that isn't "damning and certain" about the McCanns what is?? so please wind your neck in.

With regard to the Maddie case,a child has been abducted. Unless you can tell me differently then carry on listening to one after another conspiracy theories, because that's all they are.

You say you have an "open mind" I take that to mean that you partly believe that they killed there own daughter and have somehow hidden her body? But also partly believe she was abducted.

I don't believe they are child killers, in fact anyone who does has a warped mind imo.

As for your your question, Yes, everything is either black or white in this case. There are no grey areas ( except yours) unless you can explain differently to me.

One last thing, don't quote me with " facts" when I didn't use the word facts in my post.

• Admin

Nothing hypocritical about me fella, the Irish child was taken wrongly by the authorities that's hardly my fault.

But you represented it as fact, I've trawled back through this thread and there is virtually nothing that anyone has posted in the same manner, it's all speculation.

We were told originally that the people who had the child we're not her proper parents.

We've been told of differing angles of the McCann case, I've not tried to say anyone of them is wrong or right, just speculated on them, you didn't speculate on the Roma couples, you presented it as fact.

That was what was reported by the media,I was not privy to any other information, nor were you at the time. Now we are wise aren't we?!

The child in Greece is still being cared for, we will see what happens there.

This thread has discussed areas of the McCann case reported by the media - any similarity in your argument?  And we'll see what happens as the case progresses.

You say most of this thread is discussion and speculation.

I've just read all the posts again, it is.

Bollox is it, people are openly calling the parents of Maddie,child murderers,

Please give me the post number where anyone has made such an accusation, there is some slight speculation, but no accusation.  If anything, there might be a case for saying some posters have suggested manslaughter and accessories to disposing of a body, but again discussion and speculation - which you might find distasteful, but until there are facts to prove conclusively what happened, speculation isn't the same as accusation.

if that isn't "damning and certain" about the McCanns what is?? so please wind your neck in.

See above and neck has never been wound out.

With regard to the Maddie case,a child has been abducted. Unless you can tell me differently then carry on listening to one after another conspiracy theories, because that's all they are.

Is that as certain as the Irish Roma couples child being, "not with their rightful parents" Conspiracy theories and speculation aren't illegal.

You say you have an "open mind" I take that to mean that you partly believe that they killed there own daughter and have somehow hidden her body? But also partly believe she was abducted.

I believe nothing, there is a possibility they were somehow involved, there is a possibility she was abducted or maybe Red Robbo's theory is on the mark, who knows, I don't and neither do you.

I don't believe they are child killers, in fact anyone who does has a warped mind imo.

I don't believe they are murderers.

As for your your question, Yes, everything is either black or white in this case. There are no grey areas ( except yours) unless you can explain differently to me.

I can't, but then you can't explain there isn't a grey area, so we're at loggerheads and will have to agree to disagree.

One last thing, don't quote me with " facts" when I didn't use the word facts in my post.

No, you didn't use the word facts, but the manner and wording of your post implied they were facts.

Lastly, if they were involved and have created a monstrous media machine and wasting of police time (34 of Scotland Yards top detectives have been working on this for a long time), I hope they get what they deserve.

If the child was abducted, I hope they find her, or her remains, so they can get some closure, I'm not one who is castigating them for leaving the kids in what they probably thought was a secure apartment, for dinner at a close restaurant, whatever happened, I doubt that it crossed their mind as they set off for the meal.

Even on the wildest conspiracy sites I haven't heard anybody saying that the McCanns deliberately killed their daughter.

And in saying that I am not presupposing that she is dead, I have no idea and hope that she is alive and that they are re-united as a family.

I posted this right at the start of the thread

The other thing that strikes me about this is the fact that Madeline will have been (if she's still alive) with her 'new family' for 6 years, two thirds of her life. If they do find her and return her to her natural parents, she will have to go through all that anguish again as I'm sure she'll remember little of her previous life, she may not even be able to speak English.

As much as I hope she is alive and well, finding her, and reuniting her with her family, will be another major upheavel in her short life.

The other thing that strikes me about this is the fact that Madeline will have been (if she's still alive) with her 'new family' for 6 years, two thirds of her life. If they do find her and return her to her natural parents, she will have to go through all that anguish again as I'm sure she'll remember little of her previous life, she may not even be able to speak English.

As much as I hope she is alive and well, finding her, and reuniting her with her family, will be another major upheavel in her short life.

It would be a difficult scenario but you'd have to return her. She'd definitely understand at least some English for sure.

It would be a difficult scenario but you'd have to return her. She'd definitely understand at least some English for sure.

Of course she should be returned, but how much heartache will it cause her? If she's been living with a family for all this time, possibly going to school in a foreign country, she'll be whisked back to England having to leave her friends and what she now thinks of as her family. Difficult situation for one so young.

Archived