IGNORED

Stockhausen

bearded_red

Has just sent these tweets;

Andy Stockhausen ?@AndyStockhausen now

City fans will have their own view on their team's performance, but do they have any idea of the chaos behind the scenes after the game?

Post-match press conference reduced to a farcical shambles. Not seen anything quite like it in 28 years in the business!

And not much better for Oldham players, who had to put up with cold showers - the same as Brentford a fortnight ago!

More like the Downs League than League One! Read all about it in Monday's Bristol Post or on-line at http://www.bristolpost.co.uk

What a self righteous dick!! Just read how it's wrote, like oooo I know something you don't. Do they know what happened behind the scenes?. His answer is in the phrase behind the scenes!!

He is an embarrassment to Journalism.

I'm a bit more interested in the actual results than whether the away team's showers were satisfactory.

This is one of StockPhrases "stand by your man" efforts for his idol Sean where he uses minor problems with plumbing and press rooms to distract from the big problem on the pitch.

Of course, it's all the board's fault. I mean, they chose the side we put out, gave the team talk and made the subs, didn't they???

Archived