IGNORED

Stockhausen

bearded_red

Yes, the club is a shambles.  For those that still haven't noticed.

Not JUST the club. But the fan base is shambolic as well. The club & fans are as far apart as it's ever been. I have been a City fan since 1978 & i'm ashamed of the so called (fellow) Bristol City fans

The whole blame has to go on Louis Carey, Ivan Sproul, & Paul Hartley who kicked off on Gary Johnson that night after the Plymouth game away & got Gary the sack 2 days later,

If Carey loves this club so much he would do what Sproul & Hartley did & do one & leave. He's only hanging around becuss he wants John  Atyeo's record. Well Carey you dont even deserve to be in the same sentence as the great man Atyeo. So bloody pack your bags & go from the club NOW!!!!

Not JUST the club. But the fan base is shambolic as well. The club & fans are as far apart as it's ever been. I have been a City fan since 1978 & i'm ashamed of the so called (fellow) Bristol City fans

The whole blame has to go on Louis Carey, Ivan Sproul, & Paul Hartley who kicked off on Gary Johnson that night after the Plymouth game away & got Gary the sack 2 days later,

If Carey loves this club so much he would do what Sproul & Hartley did & do one & leave. He's only hanging around becuss he wants John  Atyeo's record. Well Carey you dont even deserve to be in the same sentence as the great man Atyeo. So bloody pack your bags & go from the club NOW!!!!

He should've gone when McInnes was going to release him but he buckled to fan pressure who and re-signed him and look where that got him in the end.

As for Johnson, that was always going to happen. The football at the time was pure rubbish and was for 5 months.. he lost the dressing room due to his ego.

Stockhausen reverting to type. Utter plum. If the fitness coach wants to use the gym the press were rightly told to foxtrot oscar. With a game on Tuesday I couldn't give a hoot what his inconveniences are.

The shower situation is a little amateur but it's nothing to worry about, the first two tweets are interesting though. I can only assume SO'D has gone off on one/stormed out/mauled Stockhausen and he's taken offence by this and took to twitter to vent his rage. 

In fairness to him he is a journalist and it is his job to report what has occurred, the above events do sound interesting and he is therefore perfectly entitled to tweet about it within the public domain. He is not an employee of the club so he does not have to provide it with good PR at every turn.

The shower situation is a little amateur but it's nothing to worry about, the first two tweets are interesting though. I can only assume SO'D has gone off on one/stormed out/mauled Stockhausen and he's taken offence by this and took to twitter to vent his rage.

In fairness to him he is a journalist and it is his job to report what has occurred, the above events do sound interesting and he is therefore perfectly entitled to tweet about it within the public domain. He is not an employee of the club so he does not have to provide it with good PR at every turn.

It's not an interesting story at all.

The physio wanted to do the very important warm downs indoors and needed the room that Stockhausen and his cronies were in.

Stockhausen has taken offence at the fact that the club has prioritised the fitness of its players ahead of a Tuesday fixture over a group of substandard hacks.

It's a non story by a shocking journo.

It's not an interesting story at all.

The physio wanted to do the very important warm downs indoors and needed the room that Stockhausen and his cronies were in.

Stockhausen has taken offence at the fact that the club has prioritised the fitness of its players ahead of a Tuesday fixture over a group of substandard hacks.

It's a non story by a shocking journo.

If that is in fact the events that unfolded then it is somewhat anti-climactic based on his tweets. I agree about Stockhausen in general, I've met him in person and he didn't come across as a particularly knowledgeable man when it came to Bristol City (or football in general for that matter). I just don't abide to the view some hold that the paper must always be complimentary of the Bristol clubs. Their job is to report, not promote.

How did you find this out anyway Jordan?

Edit: I've just checked his twitter feed and seen him explain it in more detail now, which is presumably where you read it.

If that is in fact the events that unfolded then it is somewhat anti-climactic based on his tweets. I agree about Stockhausen in general, I've met him in person and he didn't come across as a particularly knowledgeable man when it came to Bristol City (or football in general for that matter). I just don't abide to the view some hold that the paper must always be complimentary of the Bristol clubs. Their job is to report, not promote.

How did you find this out anyway Jordan?

Edit: I've just checked his twitter feed and seen him explain it in more detail now, which is presumably where you read it.

I agree with all of that, Phil. The standard of journalism is pretty shoddy in the local area. I myself always try to cling to positives but that's not a reporters job at all.

If there was something worth reporting the way AS has insinuated in his tweets tonight then he'd be obliged to do so.... But this is all bollocks.

It seems to be one thing after another at the moment and it's really becoming difficult to be as enthusiastic about the club as I usually am.

I can't help but think in recent weeks Andy S is doing his best to get banned from AG. A mixture of being bored with watching us and wanting to watch his beloved Brentford.

Its happened at other clubs and some of his tweets have been a bit scathing. Great stuff for us reading twitter but a nightmare for the club trying to reign him in all the time.

I can't help but think in recent weeks Andy S is doing his best to get banned from AG. A mixture of being bored with watching us and wanting to watch his beloved Brentford.

Its happened at other clubs and some of his tweets have been a bit scathing. Great stuff for us reading twitter but a nightmare for the club trying to reign him in all the time.

If he wants to get himself a life ban, he should just join in on an away day and stand in a police cordon.  Guaranteed to get pulled.

He is an example of all that is wrong with Bristol sport. Why is there no City fan with a degree in sports journalism covering our team on the Post? He does not care about City and should go back to Brentford and cover their games; if you have ever been to Brentford you will understand why he prefers Bristol. Back on point, get a real City fan to cover City and a sag to vet the others. Really not difficult. I remember when Ken Bates banned Daily Mirror reporters from CFC, perhaps AS wants some infamy:-) AS time to **** off, :-)

Wonderful outburst Judge, but it's not going to happen.

City may well be looking to appoint a caretaker manager in the next week or two, and I think we all know who that's likely to be..............

Has just sent these tweets;

Andy Stockhausen ?@AndyStockhausen now

City fans will have their own view on their team's performance, but do they have any idea of the chaos behind the scenes after the game?

Thanks Andy.  Do you think anyone gives a ****?

Post-match press conference reduced to a farcical shambles. Not seen anything quite like it in 28 years in the business!

Ooooh, someone upset you Andy?  28 years of poor journalism doesn't quantify your point.

And not much better for Oldham players, who had to put up with cold showers - the same as Brentford a fortnight ago!

Call the plumber Andy.  Sounds disgraceful.

More like the Downs League than League One! Read all about it in Monday's Bristol Post or on-line at http://www.bristolpost.co.uk

Well done on the crude plug for your poor paper Andy.  I won't be paying a visit to your shoddy site.  Thanks all the same.

He should've gone when McInnes was going to release him but he buckled to fan pressure who and re-signed him and look where that got him in the end.

As for Johnson, that was always going to happen. The football at the time was pure rubbish and was for 5 months.. he lost the dressing room due to his ego.

Whatever was going to happen to GJ, all the players who stopped giving their all should have gone at the first opportunity.

Allowing the players to win, and continue playing for the club, was probably the single biggest mistake the club has made.

Whatever was going to happen to GJ, all the players who stopped giving their all should have gone at the first opportunity.

Allowing the players to win, and continue playing for the club, was probably the single biggest mistake the club has made.

Did Carey and the like stop giving their all? You could argue the heated events in the dressing room that day were sparked from a passion and care for the way things were going. None of us know what truly happened that day and it sounds like their was violence and aggression on both sides of the camp from several figures, to pinpoint it on some and not others without knowing the full story is just silly.

Louis Carey isn't the reason we're 23rd in League One. Whether or not he should have a contract is a different debate, but in the bigger picture it's hardly the most pressing issue at the moment is it?

Did Carey and the like stop giving their all? You could argue the heated events in the dressing room that day were sparked from a passion and care for the way things were going. None of us know what truly happened that day and it sounds like their was violence and aggression on both sides of the camp from several figures, to pinpoint it on some and not others without knowing the full story is just silly.

Louis Carey isn't the reason we're 23rd in League One. Whether or not he should have a contract is a different debate, but in the bigger picture it's hardly the most pressing issue at the moment is it?

No it's not, and in fact I didn't mention the player you pick out to name above.

City fans at the Plymouth match reported with disgust the disgraceful first half performance, and how furious they were with the players, and yes, I think a number of players had very clearly stopped giving their all for GJ in previous weeks.

Archived