IGNORED

Players Cars

Redstoke

Kinnel... this thread is hilarious... seriously?

Professional footballers are seen as good advertising fodder by Car manufacturers.

They give footballers better deals to drive their cars, as they see it as good advertising.

I know an Agent who deals with mainly Premiership players, who is given luxury cars to drive ( Audi R8 that sort of thing ) by a dealer, as the dealership knows he is meeting footballers all the time. He then gets a slice of the 'action' if he persuades a footballer to buy or lease one from them. Everyone wants a slice of the 'footballing cake'.

Jealousy is so unattractive

I went to Cadbury garden centre yesterday morning and it was full of plants. I hated it!

I think the best thing for me to do is avoid garden centres, if they are going to upset and offend me.

Bloody plants in a garden centre, whatever next...?!

Unbelievable, moaning about players cars, yeah supporters pay their wages, I get that.

Now how many of you moaning complained to the top bankers who have led us into recession, MPs who stood back and allowed this to happen, Cameron and Co who recently robbed the british people of over three billion pounds when selling off Royal Mail, I bet very few of those drive lower end cars.

You pay their wages too.

For me it doesn't matter, it's none of my business what anyone spends their money on.

What next?

Complaints to the ticket office because the guy two seats down who happens to work as a bin man has a better house than me.

I love these car threads. A few years ago I responded to one and said I thought that Bas Savages car must be a 2CV because it was always missing.

Some plank who thought he was the No1 City fan took offence and gave a level of abuse that an 8 year old would.

Great Stuff

As i have switched stands this season my new pre match route takes me round the back of the atyeo and past the procession of supercars owned by the players,now if we were winning then it probably wouldnt get on my tits as much as it does,but does anyone else walk past these flash motors with the personal plates and think that they are just taking the piss out of us all and couldnt give a toss? Surprised no ones vandalised them yet to be honest. Jon Lansdown or that dawe bloke or (whoever) has a say in things at the moment should make these losers park on the bloody side streets like the rest of us.

its a fact of life some people earn more money than others..i dont think someone is taking the piss out of me if they have a nice car-a friend of mine drives an Aston Martin and is relaxed with the fact my car is worth just a few grand and isnt taking the piss about it.seems pretty immature to be bothered by this to be honest.

look on the bright side,a lot of players these days wouldnt have a clue how to drive these cars properly anyway so probably only getting the same experience as driving a tidy 5 series beamer or something.

as for flintys range, i cant stand them,crocks of sheite to work on and need quite a bit of it to boot.

one more thing,we are far more less likely as a club to recieve bad publicity for putting a clio on its roof than say Ronaldo writing off whatever that pile was that time

I went to Cadbury garden centre yesterday morning and it was full of plants. I hated it!

I think the best thing for me to do is avoid garden centres, if they are going to upset and offend me.

Bloody plants in a garden centre, whatever next...?!

They're bloody expensive down there, "Bar," aren't they? I bet that's where Marlon Pack and Flinty send there 'flunkeys' to fetch their winter pansies and daff bulbs for them. The flashy gets

They should all commute to AG by bus like in the 'good old days'

Problem is, JET would miss the bus some weeks, what with his easy, laid back approach to life. Then he'd get accused of "not turning up" some weeks. We need JET there, every week. Can we make a special allowance for him and have him chauffered to matches? In a Ford Fiesta, maybe

Problem is, JET would miss the bus some weeks, what with his easy, laid back approach to life. Then he'd get accused of "not turning up" some weeks. We need JET there, every week. Can we make a special allowance for him and have him chauffered to matches? In a Ford Fiesta, maybe

only if it was widened,you wouldnt have room in the front for the driver and no way would he fit in the back,unless the passenger front seat got ripped out

Would anyone notice the difference ?

Well, I expect the riders would. All thos bmx bikes with no seat, any mistake when inebriated is gonna hurt! Less Less likely to make mistakes by staying away from Stockhausen juice! Errggh that actually sounds quite disgusting!

Well, I expect the riders would. All thos bmx bikes with no seat, any mistake when inebriated is gonna hurt! Less Less likely to make mistakes by staying away from Stockhausen juice! Errggh that actually sounds quite disgusting!

Sounds like an area the Jimmy Saville Operation Yewtree detectives should be looking into.

Archived