IGNORED

Tranmere Match Day Thread

petehinton

SVR, It will soon dawn on you that you're attempting to converse with an inferior life-form. It's futile to continue as, simply put, it cannot understand anything.

Time to leave the 'ickle poppet alone.

You must be so insecure Jordan, trying to act superior to everyone else on a football forum.

"Mummy ive won another argument on OTIB"

You seem like you need this more than me mate so we will just agree to disagree.

Me. Had a draw written all over it. Just glad we picked up a point, kept our unbeaten run going, stayed out of relegation zone and baldock ended his scoring drought

Yes a lot of positives....It seems strange to be disappointed we didnt win!!

Two great games coming up at AG! second top and second bottom!....

Frustrating point in the end. Concerned we've not put two decent 45mins together all season. We definitely have been a one half team. SOD needs to work on this IMO

You are right maybe with the exception of Vale away when we were excellent all the way through barring a moment of madness, we are stringing the results together now without it though so it can only be a positive thing.

I think we missed Wagstaff a lot today. Did I miss something or is he injured?

You must be so insecure Jordan, trying to act superior to everyone else on a football forum.

"Mummy ive won another argument on OTIB"

You seem like you need this more than me mate so we will just agree to disagree.

Insecure? Nope. I do always find it amusing when people feel they are qualified to judgments on personality based on their obvious expertise... intelligence is quite simple to judge, you're either capable of adding to a discussion or you're not... 

But let's consider the evidence about insecurity. One of us posts behind a pseudonym, the other not. One of us is unable to string a constructive argument together and resorts to childish meme's when their points are utterly destroyed by factual responses.

One is obviously a bit messed up upstairs to be so ******* negative all the time. Perhaps football isn't the sport for you eh?

So jog on, if you can't construct an argument in a debate don't expect others to go soft on you.

Nobody is deluded. This run HAS to continue for a good old while yet. Being at least content with a good result without belittling the tactics, manager, players should be NORMAL surely?

Not belittling his tactics, pointing out that it still appears that far too much long ball stuff is being played, when that is not what is being coached, apparently. Haven't mentioned a single player, but i'm sure even you will allow me a personal opinion about the manager and I haven't insulted him.

Not belittling his tactics, pointing out that it still appears that far too much long ball stuff is being played, when that is not what is being coached, apparently. Haven't mentioned a single player, but i'm sure even you will allow me a personal opinion about the manager and I haven't insulted him.

Please don't assume that post was directed at you in its entirety, Es. 

Please, I'd actually like to hear it as sometimes you come across a bit Jeremy Paxman.. I don't actually know what your opinion is because most comments seem to come across as digs? Just my opinion of your posts on SOD, but fill me in, What do you think?

Please don't assume that post was directed at you in its entirety, Es. 

Please, I'd actually like to hear it as sometimes you come across a bit Jeremy Paxman.. I don't actually know what your opinion is because most comments seem to come across as digs? Just my opinion of your posts on SOD, but fill me in, What do you think?

Simple, I see nothing nothing in his record that proves that he will ever deliver a sustainably consistent team and that is what is needed to compete at whatever level you play at.

Insecure? Nope. I do always find it amusing when people feel they are qualified to judgments on personality based on their obvious expertise... intelligence is quite simple to judge, you're either capable of adding to a discussion or you're not... 

But let's consider the evidence about insecurity. One of us posts behind a pseudonym, the other not. One of us is unable to string a constructive argument together and resorts to childish meme's when their points are utterly destroyed by factual responses.

One is obviously a bit messed up upstairs to be so ******* negative all the time. Perhaps football isn't the sport for you eh?

So jog on, if you can't construct an argument in a debate don't expect others to go soft on you.

And you my friend can't involve yourself in a debate without getting personal......sad.

Ive made plenty of arguments on here, usually shot down by people like yourself who think only their opinion is correct and no other opinion matters look at how you reacted to my comment on here about the second half being gutless

made it to the Q&A then? nah? that's gutless.

Great debating skills there JT.

We drew away and could have, should have won. Don't remember Parish doing anything put pick it the ball from their DEFLECTED goal. FFS, we win 3 out of our 5 game unbeaten run and people still insist on being negative. No wonder this club has never amounted to anything with the downer brigade coming out in force every time we fail to win. Cheer up you miserable bunch. 

What time is it? It's black rat time!

Ive made plenty of arguments on here, usually shot down by people like yourself who think only their opinion is correct and no other opinion matters look at how you reacted to my comment on here about the second half being gutless

Great debating skills there JT.

He aspires to be a politician dont you know :shutup:

He gets my tick :cool:

Archived