IGNORED

Tranmere Match Day Thread

petehinton

Unfortunately a dissertation is a research project. I've got no option but to be 'deep'!! Probably going to be making a lot of stuff up just to fill the ******* word count!

That is what white white font is for JT.

Worked a treat for me years ago!

Some of us aint as rich as you kaiser ! with your Clifton college, egg chasing background, I wouldn't be supposed if you were in lord snootys cabinet !

so you'll attend every game you can will you ? obviously this does not apply wh lgen we're playing a lge 2 side at home in the fa cup but you decide to go to a championship game instead, spend all week telling us how clever you are ! most oflast weekend telling us how brilliant the game was and h beow both sides woul fd have beat us by 6,news flash, I support Bristol City, in good times and bad, who ever we're playing, I don't want to hear about reading or whatever team you've switched your support to, you fickle muppet !

You are a muppet, and are going on my ignore list. That is all.

Why does every thread turn into the Timothy bird show .....

Made himself look a bit of a silly. Calling out kaiser but not attending himself.

Bitching at people ripping it into sod. But then bitching about the owners. Very very hypocritical.

Now I agree with him about the owners. But I don't go personally abusing people who don't see it the same way as me (apart from the drunk japseye who puts himself up for a pisstake)

Tim really does himself no favours in this thread.

I think people support the club in many ways. Not everyone can go away, not everyone can afford to or have the spare time to do it.

I can't always do it.

Where I do take issue is when people accuse others of not being a fan - but then where it for me goes into the ridiculous is to call out someone for being fickle whilst they have just travelled the lengths of the country and this same person has not.

If the basis is because I took my two kids who support Reading to watch them play the other week, then so be it. Happy with my record as a fan and also my record as a dad the other week.

I think people support the club in many ways. Not everyone can go away, not everyone can afford to or have the spare time to do it.

I can't always do it.

Where I do take issue is when people accuse others of not being a fan - but then where it for me goes into the ridiculous is to call out someone for being fickle whilst they have just travelled the lengths of the country and this same person has not.

If the basis is because I took my two kids who support Reading to watch them play the other week, then so be it. Happy with my record as a fan and also my record as a dad the other week.

Makes you a super fan. You have to take the misery of watching us and the misery of watching the plastics. If you can sit through that you have earned your fan stripes!

I agree with Timothy and Kaiser,

Last week Kaiser you did come across as a t!t, It was only you interested in Reading and you kept banging on about it, You sounded as if you were going to start a match thread!!

But I agree with Kaiser that you can't slate someone's support of a team if they are making a the journey back from an away game where many couldn't be arsed to go, Yes Kaiser missed one game (In the FA Cup where again many couldn't be bothered to go) but it seems as if he spends a lot of his time following the club

So both of you quit your bickering and realise that you both support the same club and you are as much as a fan as the other

Any more arguing = :redcard:

I am in no way hypocritical ! I despise the board and their lackeys who are running my club into the ground, I support sod and my support does not vanish when we loose a couole of games, what's hypocritical about tbat ? I attend every game that I can afford ( and some that I can't ) unfortuanatly my finances don't stretch as far as some _ what's hypocritical about that ? finally I do not claim to support Bristol City them Chip off and watch another club while City are playing, and then tell everybody how much better than city they are ! now that IS hypocrisy !

I came away from that Reading game two things really -

1. Frustrated to see sides play football the way I wish we did and thinking back to the season we came up, knowing we CAN play like that.

2. Proud of the two kids that they (like I did) support their hometown football club and not a Prem big 4.

I am in no way hypocritical ! I despise the board and their lackeys who are running my club into the ground, I support sod and my support does not vanish when we loose a couole of games, what's hypocritical about tbat ? I attend every game that I can afford ( and some that I can't ) unfortuanatly my finances don't stretch as far as some _ what's hypocritical about that ? finally I do not claim to support Bristol City them Chip off and watch another club while City are playing, and then tell everybody how much better than city they are ! now that IS hypocrisy !

You are hypocritical because you moan at those not supporting sod but you yourself moan at another area of the club I.e. the board.

Don't expect people not to notice the do as I preach not as I do attitude.

Fair enough moan about the board. I do it enough. But don't ridicule others support if they don't like the manager.

As it goes I am like you. Dislije the board but like the manager.

Is it not hypocritical to call someone fickle who has attended games they themselves have not???

If he went to every game I would potentially get it - but calling me fickle then admitting to not going himself, when I did. Well clearly he doesn't get it.

That one really is a strange one on me but I am not sure I have the willpower to carry this on anymore.,,,,,

Made himself look a bit of a silly. Calling out kaiser but not attending himself.

Bitching at people ripping it into sod. But then bitching about the owners. Very very hypocritical.

Now I agree with him about the owners. But I don't go personally abusing people who don't see it the same way as me (apart from the drunk japseye who puts himself up for a pisstake)

Tim really does himself no favours in this thread.

Or any other thread for that matter, makes a big point of saying to other people that they shouldnt have a go at him when they dont even know him, but appears to be doing the same to at least 2 posters in the last week.

Still its sunday morning and i expect we will have the standard apology if im mis-understood post sometime soon!

i personally dont see the problem in Kaiser watching another club, i have more than a passing interest in the fortunes of Arsenal and via work get to go to around 5 games a season, im equally as excited to go ans see them as i do city, however it does not make me any less knowledgable or interested in Bristol City.

This whole one upmanship and oh look at me i spend all the money i have following city does not give anyone the right to pontificate their views over anyone else based on their perceived "superfan" status

i have a southampton mate and go visit him meeting at st marys when his brothers st isnt getting used.

nothing wrong in that either as far as i can see. i even go to a saints pub with him beforehand and stand in a home fans section.havent a clue what the stands called but do keep my trap shut about being a city fan.if we didnt have sponsors on the shirts id be able to wear a home shirt too this season.the football and atmosphere is better than ours but im not a saints fan

No apology from me ! I occasionaly watch hereford unites or cheltenham town in the same way as the kaiser watches reading, the difference is I don't spend a whole week on here telling every body that I'm going, and how I'm going to have a much better time than I do at city ! I don't then follow up the game with detailed analysis on the game leading to the conclusion that they would beat us by 6 goals ! if ciy were at home and so were reading and I had the option to go to either game and chose reading then I should be considered to be a reading fan ,!

And I support o Driscoll, but not the board, can somebody explain how that makes me a hypocrite ? am I also a hypocrite if I support Bristol city but don't like one of the players ? is it hypocritical to claim to support citg but to prefsr watching reading ( or fgr or whoever happens to be winning ATM ) or do accusations of hypocrisy only apply to t bird.

And I support o Driscoll, but not the board, can somebody explain how that makes me a hypocrite ? am I also a hypocrite if I support Bristol city but don't like one of the players ? is it hypocritical to claim to support citg but to prefsr watching reading ( or fgr or whoever happens to be winning ATM ) or do accusations of hypocrisy only apply to t bird.

Right, I'll just spell out what I think TRL is saying for you nice and simple?

You are welcome to your opinion on the board.

You kick up a fuss about bullies when people tell you they don't like your opinion on the board.

You are welcome to your opinion on SOD.

You treat people who dislike SOD exactly the same way you complain about being treated when you slag off the board.

If you can't see the hypocrisy in that, then there's no hope for you.

Right, I'll just spell out what I think TRL is saying for you nice and simple?

You are welcome to your opinion on the board.

You kick up a fuss about bullies when people tell you they don't like your opinion on the board.

You are welcome to your opinion on SOD.

You treat people who dislike SOD exactly the same way you complain about being treated when you slag off the board.

If you can't see the hypocrisy in that, then there's no hope for you.

Well there you go Mr Bird and Spudski are now trading insults, you couldn't make it up.

Yours faithfully

Mr J Paxman

To be honest, I personally have thoroughly enjoyed your contributions, you obviously love this club but are not afraid to make your true feelings known when you believe things that you see especially on the pitch are not right, keep it up.

Agreed. I haven't read all through the bitchfest on here yet but would like to make 2 points: Yes there are other clubs out there and reading about other people's experiences about attending matches is always interesting. We shouldn't be so insular, maybe if our board would take a wider view we could make some real progress. Wasn't the chairman of Swansea saying just the other day that no other clubs had talked to him about his experiences, sounded like an open invitation to me.

And when Kaiser and co were trekking all the way up to Carlisle the other day I was at Brislington football club watching them against Welling in the cup. I stated before that I was going and made a few posts afterwards. There were a few City fans there that day. I don't remember us constantly getting ridiculed or questioned about where our loyalties lay?

Agreed. I haven't read all through the bitchfest on here yet but would like to make 2 points: Yes there are other clubs out there and reading about other people's experiences about attending matches is always interesting. We shouldn't be so insular, maybe if our board would take a wider view we could make some real progress. Wasn't the chairman of Swansea saying just the other day that no other clubs had talked to him about his experiences, sounded like an open invitation to me.

And when Kaiser and co were trekking all the way up to Carlisle the other day I was at Brislington football club watching them against Welling in the cup. I stated before that I was going and made a few posts afterwards. There were a few City fans there that day. I don't remember us constantly getting ridiculed or questioned about where our loyalties lay?

Especially with so many here who actually support 2 teams, I have never understood that one, I just enjoy watching football at all levels and visiting clubs and meeting the fans.

Archived