IGNORED

Tranmere Match Day Thread

petehinton

This away trip just got a bit longer.

The M6 is closed at Walsall and we are stuck in a 25 mile traffic jam.....

I think the City coaches are behind me

That'll be the West Midlands Heddlu seeking out City supporters to frame.

Seriously, the BBC website has:

M6 West Midlands, both ways at A454 [M6 junction 10]

M6 West Midlands - Queueing traffic and the main road is closed, with traffic being routed around the junction and back on again, on M6 at J10, A454 (Wolverhampton), because of a police incident. Diversion in operation - via the exit and entry slip roads. Congestion to J8 M5 northbound and to J10a M54 southbound.

Like TrueBrit, I salute you :clap:

Were through and on the M5.

Fked if I know why they've closed it.

All I saw was 5 West Midlands Police stood watching the chaos.

Ah well we got a point today so it's worth it

They knew the City was coming that way?

Good to hear you're on your way again.

Yes, there's a lot in there isn't there? I wonder if using semaphore from Dundry Tower would have been more helpful.

Reminds me of the Cabot Tower light. For years it was programmed to flash BRISTOL in Morse Code, using a punched tape mechanism. Then some mischievous person changed the tape to display another seven letters giving advice on sex and travel. It was several weeks before the Council cottoned on.

The point I was trying to make is that this forum is a unhappy place a because people have totally lost faith in the board, b opinions on sod have almost been forced to two extremes ! I should also have afdeded that this forum is dominated by bullys and braggarts, which is not likely to make it a happy place !

The point I was trying to make is that this forum is a unhappy place a because people have totally lost faith in the board, b opinions on sod have almost been forced to two extremes ! I should also have afdeded that this forum is dominated by bullys and braggarts, which is not likely to make it a happy place !

Better get used to it kaiser, your lot or up their again next week, although as city are unbeaten in 5 perhaps you'll honour us by giving us the benefit of your fanatical support again !

Interesting that you talk about bullys when you keep hounding Kaiser about going to watch Reading last week, conviniently ignoring the fact that he was at Tranmere today and Carlisle the other week.

Give it a break pal, he's as much a City fan as anyone on here.

I find it ironic someone hounds me for not being a fan while I travel from Tranmere and he didn't.

I will just ignore it. I don't think he's very bright anyway. Moving on....

Ps - I'll defend taking my kids to support their side when City didn't have a league game any day of the week.

Some of us aint as rich as you kaiser ! with your Clifton college, egg chasing background, I wouldn't be supposed if you were in lord snootys cabinet !

Good lord......nothing like few wide sweeping assumptions to make the world go around.

Ok I will ignore him from now....

Were through and on the M5.

Fked if I know why they've closed it.

All I saw was 5 West Midlands Police stood watching the chaos.

Ah well we got a point today so it's worth it

My brother said it was a six car pile up.

As much a city fan as anybody on here a Glyn ? well he probably is as much a city fan s somebody who spent the entire summer saying, we must back the manager, we must stay loyal, savagely berated any body who dares to slightly disagree and then after a poor staft, turned full circle ! were doomed ! sack the manager ! panic! panic! oh the irony !

As much a city fan as anybody on here a Glyn ? well he probably is as much a city fan s somebody who spent the entire summer saying, we must back the manager, we must stay loyal, savagely berated any body who dares to slightly disagree and then after a poor staft, turned full circle ! were doomed ! sack the manager ! panic! panic! oh the irony !

Ummm, what?

Yeh ok glyn, pretend not to understand !absolutely pathetic !

So are you talking about me then?  I've said sack the manager? I've said we're doomed? I "savagely berated" posters?

Think you might have me mixed up with someone else chief.

Thats your only answer isn't it kaiser ? I'm sure that I've been to many awsy games that you havnt been to, and as for you Glyn, you spent all summer acting like the superest of super fans, slapping down anybody who dared to criticise the club in any wsy ,! a few defeats and it's moan moan moan, and any support you show for sod is Luke warm at best ! oh and btw dont call me chief, and defiantly don't call me pal ! comprehende !

so you'll attend every game you can will you ? obviously this does not apply wh lgen we're playing a lge 2 side at home in the fa cup but you decide to go to a championship game instead, spend all week telling us how clever you are ! most oflast weekend telling us how brilliant the game was and h beow both sides woul fd have beat us by 6,news flash, I support Bristol City, in good times and bad, who ever we're playing, I don't want to hear about reading or whatever team you've switched your support to, you fickle muppet !

Archived