IGNORED

Tranmere Match Day Thread

petehinton

Because you've made a comment on a performance and, if you weren't there, it's pretty stupid to comment on how we played if you didn't watch it happening.

IMO if a "gutless" performance still results in a point away from home then it could be much worse

You notice that, when the results were crap, the moaners told us it was all about the results. Now the results are improving, they moan about the performances, even when they haven't seen them.

My face and my palms are beginning to itch...

How can you defend something you didnt see for yourself?

I listened on the radio and the stats spoke for themselves.

Indeed they did. 2 shots on goal for us1 for them. Score 1-1 and a precious away point. 5 games without defeat. Where's your problem with that?

How can you defend something you didnt see for yourself?

I listened on the radio and the stats spoke for themselves.

I'm defending a point away from home and 5 games unbeaten - their keeper got MOTM - they scored a deflected shot.

If we lost 2/3-0 then I'd be agreeing with you, but a point away from home is always decent coming up to two home games.

If the stats speak for themselves - they had 52% possession and we were equal in terms of shots on target so what exactly do the stats "speak"?

You notice that, when the results were crap, the moaners told us it was all about the results. Now the results are improving, they moan about the performances, even when they haven't seen them.

My face and my palms are beginning to itch...

Like the 20 odd games where people were saying, todays the day 3 points.

No, im ******* delighted we drew 1-1 to Tranmere where after a reasonably good 1st half we managed to escape Prenton Park with a point.

Think Aizoon summed it up nicely.. performances were good and we lost, people moaned. We are starting to string results together and the performances haven't been quite there and people still moan. I'd rather take the unbeaten run thanks

Just to point out Tranmere are also unbeaten in 5 so it wasn't going to be a stroll in the park.

I'm defending a point away from home and 5 games unbeaten - their keeper got MOTM - they scored a deflected shot.

If we lost 2/3-0 then I'd be agreeing with you, but a point away from home is always decent coming up to two home games.

If the stats speak for themselves - they had 52% possession and we were equal in terms of shots on target so what exactly do the stats "speak"?

Ah, the stats now don't appear to back up the insinuations of the deluded. What next for them then? 

Clever...

Wolves 2nd half we were excellent and lost, other games we played well and drew when we deserved 3 points like Vale, MK Dons and Gillingham away.

SVR, It will soon dawn on you that you're attempting to converse with an inferior life-form. It's futile to continue as, simply put, it cannot understand anything.

Time to leave the 'ickle poppet alone.

I am being positive, 5 games unbeaten is important in our current position, but please don't let us delude ourselves we are cured or even that we lose games because we chase them.

Nobody is deluded. This run HAS to continue for a good old while yet. Being at least content with a good result without belittling the tactics, manager, players should be NORMAL surely?

Then you really shouldn't be commenting on the game if you think those were the stats

for f..ks sake what do you want?

weve got a good away point with a battling performance,boldock scores at last!!

players to come back in,jet's due a goal and beat sheff utd  fhen were on the move.

been pissed off for most of this season,but don't think tonight you should be.

Archived