IGNORED

Thats It

CosmosUK

6 wins in the last 38 is not slowly improving

Year after year of ****ups, 40 million in debt to himself through piss poor decision making has led to this clubs current predicament. SOD was just the one in charge at this juncture.

Common denominator.... look to the top. Waste of space with a big wad.

Some people seriously think going to League 2 isn't a disaster, i think it is and we had to do something, getting rid of a manager who won 2 games in 18 seems a decent start.

I think going to League 2 is a disaster, and I think that's exactly where we're going, if not this season, then the next. We have torn up our long term plan and now we're clutching at straws.

Year after year of ****ups, 40 million in debt to himself through piss poor decision making has led to this clubs current predicament. SOD was just the one in charge at this juncture.

Common denominator.... look to the top. Waste of space with a big wad.

The worst fear for me is he says he will never call that debt in, so why doesn't he write it off if thats the case? I do not care how much he says he loves the club, rich people are normally rich because they are tight as a cats ar*ehole, do people seriously think he will never call it in? I fear for the day he does.

I think going to League 2 is a disaster, and I think that's exactly where we're going, if not this season, then the next. We have torn up our long term plan and now we're clutching at straws.

OMG are you a drama queen or what.

The long term plans are still there, just not with SOD it could be with the next up and coming manager for all you know. You question the poster earlier with the glass half full scenario and now your just as bad. 

And please "In mourning for SOD" :facepalm:

Who knows the new head coach may even sort the catering out for you and give you one less thing to moan about.

I love this............... the "happy clappers" are now the "moaners", kin hilarious.

it's the same straws the you are clutching at Aizoon and no more of an opinion than anybody else's opinion on what has happened, I know you wanted us to stick with him, but at the end of the day 2 wins in 18 games did for him, not the fans or the board, it's that record.

I posted elsewhere that I would be content if we appointed a coach who could carry on the process. I find that very unlikely, though.

I suspect we will get a clown like Warnock who will give the team a "kick up the arse", bring in some clapped out cronies and be on his bike by March as we slide into the basement.

I posted elsewhere that I would be content if we appointed a coach who could carry on the process. I find that very unlikely, though.

I suspect we will get a clown like Warnock who will give the team a "kick up the arse", bring in some clapped out cronies and be on his bike by March as we slide into the basement.

Aizoon I suspect any new coach will have saving us from relegation as his first priority, everything else can go on the back burner until we are either safe or not, you see I never saw SOD as someone who micro managed the whole 'process', that is why he brought all of the back room staff even a recruitment guru called Burt, i'm sure life for the 'process' will continue.

OMG are you a drama queen or what.

The long term plans are still there, just not with SOD it could be with the next up and coming manager for all you know. You question the poster earlier with the glass half full scenario and now your just as bad. 

And please "In mourning for SOD" :facepalm:

Who knows the new head coach may even sort the catering out for you and give you one less thing to moan about.

I love this............... the "happy clappers" are now the "moaners", kin hilarious.

What goes around comes around, hope no-ones sitting in my seat for Rotherham game, bring it on.

Further to my topic earlier in the week, congratulations to the inept board and certainly the certain group of fans that have basically forced a very good coach out of the door. I fear this is the end for Bristol Citys short term future at least, Im sure we will now appoint some journeyman manager who will as I stated before make copious amounts of loan signings, and spend unwarrented money on wages. Reading through the Orient match thread, Seeing people constantly joke about SOD out SOD in etc shows what a piss poor bunch we are. Is that really the highlight of our support? banter about our own manager? Disgusting.

I have a few people ITK at Orient, and they have all said what a joke this club is in terms of the decisions it makes on and off the pitch. People berating the manager because Orient played badly and we couldnt beat them, I watched Orient tear apart a very talented New York Cosmos team in the summer and the chief executive, as well as renowned midfielder Marcos Senna both said how impressed they were with Orients set up and the way they play football.

The fact of the matter is, we arent a big club, expectation is too high, That is why we fail, and fail, and fail, and fail.

I agree with Lansdown in that the strategy should not and will not change, but I disagree that sacking a manager at this point is the correct move. He is contradicting himself by saying he wants to stick with a long term plan, then sacks the manager who implemented it initally? No sense whatsoever.

Ive had it and am thinking about organising a board out protest if anyone is interested.

Max

FFS practice what you've been preaching and GET BEHIND THE TEAM, you silly unt.

You have no idea whether a new appointment will be more successful than O'Driscoll. Looking at the points per game he managed, I'd say that may not be difficult.

You have so bought in to Sean-love you're already damning any successor. I sometimes think SOD must be the football equivalent of Comrade Bala looking at some of the posts on Otib.

I am surprised by the board's decision but let's give the next man a chance and let's get behind the boys and cheer them and try to get ourselves out of the mire we're in.

Archived