IGNORED

The Board Want..........

Bcfc24

Speaking to one of our senior players at the club today it seems the board are very keen on bringing Ian Holloway to Bristol City. I for one am very pleased if this is the case as in my opinion the guy could do a lot better than us but the board are interested as he has just moved to bath and holloway is keen to manage locally. I am not getting too excited by this yet as I don't believe anything until it is on the official website however if holloway is appointed I advise the fans to get behind him and the team as I feel holloway could be amazing for City showing passion and commitment to getting a Bristol team up the divisions. I ask the people singing for holloway not to come in who would you prefer because I assure you if we end up with Cotterill or Barker ETC we will end up in League 2.

Speaking to one of our senior players at the club today it seems the board are very keen on bringing Ian Holloway to Bristol City. I for one am very pleased if this is the case as in my opinion the guy could do a lot better than us but the board are interested as he has just moved to bath and holloway is keen to manage locally. I am not getting too excited by this yet as I don't believe anything until it is on the official website however if holloway is appointed I advise the fans to get behind him and the team as I feel holloway could be amazing for City showing passion and commitment to getting a Bristol team up the divisions. I ask the people singing for holloway not to come in who would you prefer because I assure you if we end up with Cotterill or Barker ETC we will end up in League 2.

Can i have next weeks lottery numbers please if you can see into the future?

could of added this to one of the numerous ****away threads!

Holloway will never be Bristol City manager..... Mr Lansdown has been around long enough to remember Skeletor as a player for the Gas and all the things he has said about the club over the years.....

What evidence do you have that would support your argument that we will end up in L2 with Steve Cotterill in charge??  

Not saying I don't believe you. But is this the same board who didn't let the team captain or assistant manager know SOD was for the chop?

Ah well cest la vie.

Tarra city.

See you in a decade or so if true.

Holloway will never be Bristol City manager..... Mr Lansdown has been around long enough to remember Skeletor as a player for the Gas and all the things he has said about the club over the years.....

What evidence do you have that would support your argument that we will end up in L2 with Steve Cotterill in charge??

Are you Steve cotterill?

Are you Steve cotterill?

Nope afraid not..... just the voice of reason.....  :P

People are saying we will get relegated with Cotterill in charge...... zoom up the league with Holloway in charge....... Warnock would turn us into a footballing side...... all I done was ask what evidence they had to support these claims..... !

:robbored:

Assume you're under 25 to get even remotely excited about this.

Looking around the crowd at AG recently the vast majority of remaining City fans are aged 35+,and many of them would never accept Hollowhead.

Such would be the genuine fury at the appointment of Skeletor City would lose 2,000 of their most loyal fans overnight.

If holloway betrayed the gas heads they would be livid.....:))

Really? Not as livid ss many city fans would be if he joined. And I would think that would make gas heads laugh more. Our club would implode, people stop going, in fighting with the fans. Protests to the board.

This could be the single most damaging stunt the board could pull in tetms of losing money and fans.

Gasheads would lap it up

I think it would be a good thing. He may have a bad history in terms of his relations with Bristol City but he is a top manager who has proven to get promotions with little money, for example with Blackpool. So I reckon it would be a good thing and people should think of what is best for the club and put his history behind them and think of what he could do for the club!

Archived