IGNORED

3 And Half Year Deal... (Merged)

spudski

He really must be a close friend of Dawe because that is a very long contract and will cost a lot to pay off when he gets the sack!

If he is like Pulis in style then I will not stay to watch - but I will give him every chance and encouragement even though it seems that the players will have to unlearn all the footballing ambition that they learned from SO'D.

Somehow it doesn't feel like a brave new start.

You have to be effing kidding me?!

There is NO excuse for such a long term contract. There better be a 'get out' clause in there or a limitation on the severance pay.

I am absolutely furious.

Lansdown's, Burt, Dawe regardless of how this appointment transpires you really have played russian roulette with our club. Please kindly foxtrot oscar.

.... god help us all...

Why? Does this board never learn, oh well gonna cost more money when pay him off in 6 months, oh hang on some of its our money that they are throwing away!

After all why should they take ant notice of how the fans feel and think, not our club, and nothing to do with us is it?

After SOD was appointed the board said they would no longer offer big contracts to managers as it turns out to be very costly, so they have given SC a 3 and a half year deal, they also said they was going for a head coach, they even said this the other day, so they make him a manager.

After SOD was appointed the board said they would no longer offer big contracts to managers as it turns out to be very costly, so they have given SC a 3 and a half year deal, they also said they was going for a head coach, they even said this the other day, so they make him a manager.

It is absolutely shocking that these men are able to get away with their inconsistencies and hypocrisies. 

LANSDOWNS OUT.

Very surprised. Although such deals were common in the past, they are much less so now - outside the Premier League.

I presume it was Cotterill's demand.

I'm going to agree with those calling me a board toady elsewhere on this point and say the length of this contract could bite the board's arse in the future.

Archived