IGNORED

More High Jinks At The Kuala Lumpur (Merged)

Aizoon

No matter how bad things may seem at Ashton Gate, I can always rely on the Cardiff City to cheer me up.

Tan you're a ******* legend.

If only he was as down to earth as Shearer was last night on MOTD "What do the owners want? do they want top be in the top half of the table? because it doesn't work like that". Naah don't silly we'll buy our team to the top :D

There next home game will be interesting, I wonder what sort of protest will happen

Nothing will change it'll be 'too little to late', Cardiff fans are an absolute disgrace, this is all their fault they have in the main passively laid back and just took it and even supplied the vaseline for Tan, **** em, I hope it just gets worse and worse for them, I have absolutely not one ounce of sympathy for Cardiff fans, but a huge amount for Mckay who has handled the situation with class, unlike Tan and the inbred Cardiff support.

There next home game will be interesting, I wonder what sort of protest will happen

1500 max had a demo before the Southampton game yesterday,25k didn't!

All to little to late,there fan base has lost it's bottle.

The owner can do what he wants,the few fans that had the demo have 95% other fans who will let the owner get away with anything.

The owner obviously looked at the little demo and thought he can just carry on and sack the manager.

No sympathy to there fans from me!

1500 max had a demo before the Southampton game yesterday,25k didn't!

All to little to late,there fan base has lost it's bottle.

The owner can do what he wants,the few fans that had the demo have 95% other fans who will let the owner get away with anything.

The owner obviously looked at the little demo and thought he can just carry on and sack the manager.

No sympathy to there fans from me!

They reckon 500 on here.

The frightening things is that on their forum, there is a percentage that do not have a problem with it.

What a ridiculous and embarrassing mess, but the vast majority of Cardiff fans don't seem to care!

There is a story in the Daily Mail as well today with specific details of transfers conducted under Mackay which is a blatant attempt to smear the bloke by Tan and/or his advisors. Which is strange because Vincent Tan in his statement seemed so disappointed at MM 'washing his dirty linen in public'...... What a vile dictator Tan is.

I hope this ends disastrously for them, but I have a funny feeling it won't and the new manager will come in and make things alright again by winning a few games. Fickle old game, football.

I do love this forum. Last week there was abuse for anything Lansdown, now , for some strange reason, others have decided to vent on the owner of another club, one that has a new stadium is in the Prem, and only 30 odd miles from Bristol. Of course it is not the same people commenting. But.

Personally, I can have a view on the way Steve has done certain things, and the wonderful benefit of hindsight is there. However, I would hate to be a Cardiff fan, as no matter where they are, that is no longer Cardiff City as I knew it. There is a stark lesson there for those who have had a moan. Despite everything, Steve L is really a BCFC fan, he wants the best for the club and Bristol. Cardiff show what happens when an owner comes in who really does not give a damn about the fans. We are far from that.

We will get it right, and should be thankful that Steve L is there. He wants what we all want, and despite the moaning, is far better for the soul of our club than any random money man who really wants it as a toy. Lets get our club up there, but lets do it with the Bristol boys (and girls) 

Perhaps it's just pointing out to the people who think SL is some kind of villain that Tan is far worse and also that Cardiff fans have brought this upon themselves.

Archived