IGNORED

More High Jinks At The Kuala Lumpur (Merged)

Aizoon

My son knows a Cardiff city fan. He thinks and says there are talks/rumours that Tan is trying to get rid of mackay, to bring in a more high profile manager for the glory. The manager and team is solid but the board is a mess, sounds like a bit of a dictatorship.

Fingers crossed this goes pear shaped.

If he gets sacked I wonder if the fans will react this time around.

We can laugh at them, but who gets the last laugh?  For a few years several posters on here were writing Cardiff's obituary as they were about to go bankrupt, face FA penalties for non-payment of tax, have to sell all their players etc, etc.  The list goes on.  We laughed at Crystal Palace's troubles.  We laughed at Maynard when he was dumped by West Ham and he ended up at Cardiff.  He played a premiership match for them this weekend.  We laughed and scoffed at Bolasie when he left us.  He also played in the premiership this weekend.  Some on here were enjoying the troubles in management that Gary Johnson was experiencing after he left us.  We made Lee Johnson's time here pretty miserable.

Basically we have laughed at all these people and clubs.  Bottom line, look at them now and look at us.

We can laugh at them, but who gets the last laugh?  For a few years several posters on here were writing Cardiff's obituary as they were about to go bankrupt, face FA penalties for non-payment of tax, have to sell all their players etc, etc.  The list goes on.  We laughed at Crystal Palace's troubles.  We laughed at Maynard when he was dumped by West Ham and he ended up at Cardiff.  He played a Premier League match for them this weekend.  We laughed and scoffed at Bolasie when he left us.  He also played in the Premier League this weekend.  Some on here were enjoying the troubles in management that Gary Johnson was experiencing after he left us.  We made Lee Johnson's time here pretty miserable.

Basically we have laughed at all these people and clubs.  Bottom line, look at them now and look at us.

...and just laugh (at ourselves)

We can laugh at them, but who gets the last laugh? For a few years several posters on here were writing Cardiff's obituary as they were about to go bankrupt, face FA penalties for non-payment of tax, have to sell all their players etc, etc. The list goes on. We laughed at Crystal Palace's troubles. We laughed at Maynard when he was dumped by West Ham and he ended up at Cardiff. He played a Premier League match for them this weekend. We laughed and scoffed at Bolasie when he left us. He also played in the Premier League this weekend. Some on here were enjoying the troubles in management that Gary Johnson was experiencing after he left us. We made Lee Johnson's time here pretty miserable.

Basically we have laughed at all these people and clubs. Bottom line, look at them now and look at us.

Well yes, they would have faced all those things if they had to deal with the FA/English courts.

The fact their various misdemenours were dealt with by the FAW and Cardiff High Court explains everything.

Are the taffs going to let their best supported club collapse?

Apparently the email sent to him basically grilled him. Slagged off his playing style, transfers and the way he spoke!!! If I were Mackay I'd stand tall on the touchline until I was sacked, not giving Tan what he clearly wants

Instead of bending over, touching his toes and giving Tan what he clearly wants, as the rest of the club has.

Archived