IGNORED

Drums In Eastend?

Robin 101

171 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

According to Notterzx everybody loves what he does. He has been found out, the informed will know it is not even close to pleasing the minority. If you spoil the day of others you change what you do. He is spoiling the day of others and that is no catch 22. He can move somewhere else instead.

no im staying where i want thank you

That is not the true meaning of catch 22.

Prove a majority want him there spoiling fans day out. The drummer posed a challenge to fans. Fans created poll and polls [elsewhere] for him as he requested . He has lost. He should now move.

only seen this poll mate and like said there more people saying yes and yes used properly than no and i didnt challenge the fans someone suggested and i said go for it

shame they werent there to drown out the pathetic flint chants and some drunken idiot shouting all sorts of nonsense, there were a few shut up's shouted from where i was stood.

We've been shouting at the drums for months to shut up.

Drummers add more constant noise, yes. But the noise is quite frankly embarrassing. Spontaneous chants and terrace style shouts and characters make an atmosphere. Ready made bangs to each and throw in, corner, free-kick with a dozen or so singing along in their replica shirts does not.

We've been shouting at the drums for months to shut up.

Drummers add more constant noise, yes. But the noise is quite frankly embarrassing. Spontaneous chants and terrace style shouts and characters make an atmosphere. Ready made bangs to each and throw in, corner, free-kick with a dozen or so singing along in their replica shirts does not.

aint herd mate so thats what you find embarassing when we bang when were on the up on throw ins or corners only reason asking is so it can stop ( over excitement soz )

Mate You are avoiding points there and playing with words. What does a poll showing a overwhelming anti vote on a EE website show?

Seats are being emptied because fans HAVE moved out of G block. Fans are NOT lying.

People are stating they do not want to have the drummers next to them. The drums could/would be more effective where they are more welcome e.g. F block further from a block where fans have moved to get away from the drumming [H].

If this drummer continues in a new stand like he currently is obvious core groups in the Eastend will avoid that stand or area including one which was largely responsible for getting fans into the stand in the first place. 

It is hard to see any evidence that this type of drumming helps get people into the stand. The above groups were an obvious asset to the stand.

so maybe move down towards away fans??

No.

I moved last game as enough was enough when the random banging kept going on. Also banging over other sections singing...its embarrassing.

You'll notice the flags moved 2nd half we'll so did plenty of lads but I am not at all surprised that these drummers didn't even observe that because they don't even notice how embarrassing their drumming is. The atmosphere used to be like none other in there, now it's like every other.

Sometimes less is more and a few seconds/minutes without a song doesn't mean they just have to bang something/ANYTHING!

I don't comment on here too often but this is getting beyond annoying.

to be fair mate we didnt take the drums and it was like a graveyard apparently  and from what i herd on radio but just bare with us will get it right

to be fair mate we didnt take the drums and it was like a graveyard apparently and from what i herd on radio but just bare with us will get it right

It was half full. People probably not interested in paying a tenner only to be driven mad by constant banging. I had a really good day in there myself, a good sing song and a good laugh along with a really decent proper atmosphere.

Asking the likes of Cider Head to move over is one of the most stupid things I've ever read. With the little respect I have left for you I have to say, do you really think you can call the shots to people who have worked hour upon hour voluntarily to make this stand a success? Nobody asked for happy clappers with drums to turn up in the Eastend, I'm fed up of this now, move on somewhere else.

I'd like to think I'm a reasonable person so come and talk to me about it if you must (tall, ginger sometimes with a flag) I've got nothing to hide and I stand by what I've said, but seriously this is going too far.

You're saying you'll 'get it right' but nobody wants you too, people just want it to stop so they can have their Eastend back.

For the purposes of anybody in doubt (which will probably be from disbelief!), you did read it right, notterzx10 has indeed told Cider Head to move down the stand if he doesn't like it...

Notterzx10, your level of blind ignorance (and stupidity!) knows no bounds... :facepalm:

It was a good atmosphere for around the last half an hour, City were playing some great stuff and i thought the crowd got right behind them. The drums arn't necessary atall.

This. Cotteril, fontaine and burns all commented on what a good atmosphere it was today. Yes you are going to have quiet periods but once we got going it was decent.

For the purposes of anybody in doubt (which will probably be from disbelief!), you did read it right, notterzx10 has indeed told Cider Head to move down the stand if he doesn't like it...

Notterzx10, your level of blind ignorance (and stupidity!) knows no bounds... :facepalm:

i meant the drums to make it clear :)

shame they werent there to drown out the pathetic flint chants and some drunken idiot shouting all sorts of nonsense, there were a few shut up's shouted from where i was stood.

Just a shame we can't shout at the drummers to shut up, the flint chants aren't pathetic far from it the modern stand we are becoming is pathetic might as well start doing the bloody poznan

It was half full. People probably not interested in paying a tenner only to be driven mad by constant banging. I had a really good day in there myself, a good sing song and a good laugh along with a really decent proper atmosphere.

Asking the likes of Cider Head to move over is one of the most stupid things I've ever read. With the little respect I have left for you I have to say, do you really think you can call the shots to people who have worked hour upon hour voluntarily to make this stand a success? Nobody asked for happy clappers with drums to turn up in the Eastend, I'm fed up of this now, move on somewhere else.

I'd like to think I'm a reasonable person so come and talk to me about it if you must (tall, ginger sometimes with a flag) I've got nothing to hide and I stand by what I've said, but seriously this is going too far.

You're saying you'll 'get it right' but nobody wants you too, people just want it to stop so they can have their Eastend back.

good im glad you did mate coyr :) cider head to move over?? mean drums mate, think your trying call shots i have every right to be in that EE as you and every other city fan does. were at the back with the drums open to chats were all city fans :) think spoke to you before not sure?? and people do want to the poll shows that all i can say is , maybe have 1 drum instead of 2, and only drum to songs: forza ee,redarmy,dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum city,if you are a rovers fan,the world has ever seen 2 bangs when needed, no pointless banging :)

good im glad you did mate coyr :) cider head to move over?? mean drums mate, think your trying call shots i have every right to be in that EE as you and every other city fan does. were at the back with the drums open to chats were all city fans :) think spoke to you before not sure?? and people do want to the poll shows that all i can say is , maybe have 1 drum instead of 2, and only drum to songs: forza ee,redarmy,dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum city,if you are a rovers fan,the world has ever seen 2 bangs when needed, no pointless banging :)

I have to say fair play to you, you've come in for a fair bit of criticism but you've taken it on the chin. Like I've said personally I prefer it without the drums but if you guys can be constructive with it and it works then you may turn a few opinions round.

Enjoyed an Eastend atmosphere yesterday.. A lot of people posting on this thread are having a pop at it, why? it was half full yet was more original than usual. If you think the atmosphere was bad did you make a conscious effort to try and get one going or did you stand there tutting. If the drums could move to the F block that would be great, the netters will love it!

Enjoyed an Eastend atmosphere yesterday.. A lot of people posting on this thread are having a pop at it, why? it was half full yet was more original than usual. If you think the atmosphere was bad did you make a conscious effort to try and get one going or did you stand there tutting. If the drums could move to the F block that would be great, the netters will love it!

Agree, if the drummers could move to the netter/popcorn chicken crew area that'd be great

Archived