IGNORED

Cotts After Match On Radio Bristol

Major Isewater

I really like the guy, but i thought he came across as rude and annoying to be honest!!

That's what I thought. Good managers should be able to give a good interview after a poor match. Cotts should remember that those listening are supporters who help to pay his wages. They deserve better.

Agree with you Phil. Felt pretty sorry for the journo - he was being rude and trying very hard to be funny to every question. Wouldn't mind him answering one seriously after a game soon.

....journo should have taken the opportunity to ask how breakfast was, after all Cotts mentioned it, and as he's been so busy with everything does he recommend Rennie or Gavasgon?

Come on Cotts everyone knows the pressure is on, but an interviewer asking about possible transfer activity in January isn't to be unexpected, you could & should have been prepared to answer in a civil manner, afterall no one was trying piss on your cornflakes.

Yeah, toe curlingly cringeworthy answers from SC. Classless of him to pisstake the RB chap for simply asking the usual routine questions.

No need for it at all - as supporters, we who listened to the commentary would like to hear

his thoughts - good or bad - on the game and our performance.

Hopefully SL/JL or someone will hear about it and "have a word" - he does after all represent the club.

Best leave the comedy routines to Holloway........it's what he does

Yeah, toe curlingly cringeworthy answers from SC. Classless of him to pisstake the RB chap for simply asking the usual routine questions.

No need for it at all - as supporters, we who listened to the commentary would like to hear

Hopefully SL/JL or someone will hear about it and "have a word" - he does after all represent the club.

OK. I agree it was a surprise to hear his answers to the questions - not sure they were "toe curlingly cringeworthy" though. Am I the only one to think that he is reacting to a disappointing performance and realises that more significant changes are required? I would much rather hear this than the technically correct, but passionless ramblings of SOD? No need, in my view, for any interference from above.

Of course, he now needs to make the changes, 'cos that's what he is paid for.

The pressure is on...  

Not good should show some manners but think he will keep us up

How?, seriously how?.

We don't win home games, we don't win away games....draws are not enough.

We have a poor midfield, a poor defence (not helped by the midfield) and a player who only turns up now and again.

How are we going to stay up?.

How?, seriously how?.

We don't win home games, we don't win away games....draws are not enough.

We have a poor midfield, a poor defence (not helped by the midfield) and a player who only turns up now and again.

How are we going to stay up?.

Pretty sure we've won 2 of our last 3 league home games.

He gave us his thoughts, we will continue to play from the back, whacking it up the field won't improve the players, too busy since Thursday to deal with potential transfers, wrong decisions made by players who know which decisions they should be making, what's the problem?

We have a manager who cares about results.... At last.

Pretty sure we've won 2 of our last 3 league home games.

Careful facts will not be tolerated!

However. Parish is full of mistakes and Flint is accident prone. Couple this with one striker who should have close to double the goals he has got and another who has become uninvolved for large periods plus a powder puff midfield we are looking a bit too likely to struggle for the rest of the season. Nevertheless a managers job is to change things and SC will change the dynamic. Sooner rather than later we hope starting at Brentford on Tuesday!! We have a good record on a small pitch and I am hopeful of a decent result!!

i like what he was saying! and i agree that his style of football is better! its the way that he was saying it! He made the guy interviewing him feel like an idiot, and there was just no need for it.

I am 100% certain if i met you in the street and spoke to you in that way you would tell your mates that i was a right knob.

Archived