IGNORED

Puffing On Electronic Fags In The Stands

Pickle Rick

Does anyone know if you're allowed to puff on e-cigarettes in the stadium?

I only ask as I noticed some (rather strange looking) small bloke with a flat cap in Dolman Block B having a 'subtle' drag every now and again.

Probably a life ban offence :(

Where in Block B is this?

Not seen anyone do it, its only 'vapour' so should be alright.

Think it was row O or P - about 4 rows in front of me.

It's some little guy who jumps up all the time and acts a bit silly during the matches TBH.

But yea it's not harmful to others - vaping is the way forward for any smoker! But just wasn't sure if you were allowed to use them in the stadium?!

Think it was row O or P - about 4 rows in front of me.

It's some little guy who jumps up all the time and acts a bit silly during the matches TBH.

But yea it's not harmful to others - vaping is the way forward for any smoker! But just wasn't sure if you were allowed to use them in the stadium?!

I can confirm that they are indeed allowed in the stadium.

Source ?

And really i would like to know as i use them in the ground...

Ask any member of staff on a matchday and they will tell you. Personally, my opinion is that while I accept that they are totally harmless to others, if they are commonly used in the ground, it will make it very difficult for the real smokers to be spotted.

Used to love the smell of cigarette smoke and stale ale, I can always remember going to night time games with the sight of rising smoke towards the old floodlights when I used to go as a kid.

Can't believe at Wolves last weekend no where to go for a cigarette but they are sponsored by sky cig. Why didn't they set up a stall to sell them in the ground?

Used to love the smell of cigarette smoke and stale ale, I can always remember going to night time games with the sight of rising smoke towards the old floodlights when I used to go as a kid.

Can't believe at Wolves last weekend no where to go for a cigarette but they are sponsored by sky cig. Why didn't they set up a stall to sell them in the ground?

My personal favourite was the smell of pipes. I will never forget, around 1978 walking into the old enclosure and seeing a father with his son, aged about 12, and both smoking pipes.

On the fags theme, funny today. I went out for a fag just before HT as i usually do. STEWARD SAYS NO, i can't go out, I says that I can and always have. Steward asks his boss who says it's OK. With that he has a great tirade at boss ,accusing him of not backing him up, heated debate ensues, upshot, our man says that he doesn't know why he's there and storms of out the ground.....funny as **** !

I cant see how you wouldnt be allowed.

Its not smoking asnothing is burning. There is no tobacco involved, so on what lossible grounds could they stop you?

It is no different to a patch or gum?

Are the club saying that you shouldn't try to quit smoking????

Archived