IGNORED

Rosenior On Safe Standing

Eco

Good to see Rosenior demonstrating his football expertise so clearly again.

The Hillsborough families can't be expected to take an objective, reasoned point of view on this so let's not ask them. That's not disrespectful, nobody who's been through that can be expected to be reasonable.

The seats are allocated, the area can't be oversold, the rails prevent surges and the front rails are gone. It's completely safe and pretending otherwise is just scaremongering.

I hope we can get the authorities to see sense and am glad the club are pushing this.

I still can't get my head around the need to return metal bars to the environment and I haven't changed my view on how that could alter the attitude of people coming through the turnstiles.

I cant get my head around how anybody could think that fixed metal rails "returned to the environment" (???? whatever that means) can "alter attitudes".

Am I missing something?

What a spatula.

There's not a lot to 'get' though is there leroy. He recognizes that thousands like to stand in seated sections. so why not give them a designated area where they're A) not gonna annoy those around/behind them. B) got something safe to lean on.

Is that really beyond his mental capacity?

Leroy, your argument is so well thought out, compelling and thought provoking. Not.

What a complete and utter simpleton on the issue. Not a single, well versed view. The least helpful two-penneth I've seen across the media.

The guy clearly has no idea and couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. I'd love to see him discuss the issue with Paxman.

Other than a free day out what did that exercise achieve?

Archived