IGNORED

He's Fat He's Round

middlehitter40

SL strikes me as a well meaning, very wealthy guy.

Unfortunately, this does not qualify him as a guy who knows anything about football.

As for the sags, crikey! They've had years of worse shit thsn we have now. No wonder they have 'issues'.

You comments on SL is spot on . I made the same comment on this site around 4 years ago and I became public enemy number one on this forum. Oh how times have change. Too many City fans who can't see further than their nose .

Spot on Robbo. If some people cant rant about SC, SL or their latest scapegoat then they have nothing to say.

Totally wrong!

Many fans have gripes with this club and the way its ran on and off the pitch with justified reason. No agendas/scapegoats at all.

A lot of fans have paid good money watching City, travelling up and down the country etc and for what? A team devoid of passion or competitiveness and the club ran so poorly you think how we haven't fallen even quicker under the current stewardship. Not expecting major success for the money invested but expect a team to show they want to play for City and a board who can make well thought out decisions rather than constantly panic looking for the quick fix.

The way Cotterill was appointed was quite frankly not only a complete gamble but a disgrace!! We have gone totally backwards and have been bypassed by countless teams.

You comments on SL is spot on . I made the same comment on this site around 4 years ago and I became public enemy number one on this forum. Oh how times have change. Too many City fans who can't see further than their nose .

You and me both BS3.  I have been a dissenter of him for quite a while now I think many think I am mad judging by post and personal messages received, although it seems some people are starting to open their eyes and not blindly follow a rich business man because e is rich and is a fan.  There is a lot more needed than that to run a football club!

You and me both BS3. I have been a dissenter of him for quite a while now I think many think I am mad judging by post and personal messages received, although it seems some people are starting to open their eyes and not blindly follow a rich business man because e is rich and is a fan. There is a lot more needed than that to run a football club!

So what skills exactly is SL missing? Is it that he hasn't changed our home kit to blue in order to make us more marketable in Bongo-Bongo land, or that he hasn't changed the name of the club to the Bristol Giraffes?

I obviously reference both Hull and Cardiff as for a long tine they were our direct competiton.

So what skills exactly is SL missing? Is it that he hasn't changed our home kit to blue in order to make us more marketable in Bongo-Bongo land, or that he hasn't changed the name of the club to the Bristol Giraffes?

I obviously reference both Hull and Cardiff as for a long tine they were our direct competiton.

Well i refer you to their league positions and stadiums if you you want to to choose those two examples.  I won't refer to colour or name changes,as that is not the whole story of those football clubs

So if we want to look at the cold hard facts Hull went up, came down and went up again.Cardiff have been slowly building and investing, over investing some may say with their previous financial background.So for their money spent, and stadiums built/developed  the are now both Premier League teams, they may come down, they may stay up,  one thing fro sure, they will not be in league 1 or 2 next season with a bang average manager and a owner who changes the clubs direction every 5 minutes with no thought stategy or idea, what we have is a rich fan that blows hot air because the fans love that, then gets all arsey when his project starts imploding with his son and lackys in charge.  The one good appointment he made was Sexton!  look what happened there!

As for skills, he has shown very little from a football point of view, and from a financial background, well, I am wondering if Hargreaves was the brains behind that when you look at how he has financed city in such a poor way.  yep,not many make a profit, butnot many chuck tens of millions at a problem they are causing to end up in league 1 or 2!

TRL??

What did the tank commander in 'Kelly's Hero's' say about this type of negative vibe?

Go get your mojo.

TFR

:laugh:

Mojo if we win

I will pass it on to SL,it may help him more than me.  I'm  a lost cause!

Not learning from mistakes(or not displaying he has with actions to the affirmative)and doesn't appear to understand 'the game'to any great depth.

Coppell could have been a good appointment had he not left so early - contacts in higher places

Johnson good appointment, brought us short term success

SOD everyone had high hopes

Del is a good coach, I know this personally, not the greatest manager IMO

COTTS - will have contacts in higher divisions it's whether he can bring a few players in. I'm fed up of our club attracting league one/two players. More effective players required!

Coppell could have been a good appointment had he not left so early - contacts in higher places

COTTS - will have contacts in higher divisions it's whether he can bring a few players in. I'm fed up of our club attracting league one/two players. More effective players required!

Seems to be doing very with Aberdeen now and St Johnstone before he came here.

You could also say the say the same about players, decent at their previous club... mediocre for us and then onto bigger and better things.

I have never been a fan of his

and I will post within 7 day's why I think he is the worst thing that has ever happened to Bristol City in the modern erea.

This will come later in the week when thing's have cooled down but for now.........

he's fat he's round he's taking city down......

Steve lansdown, Steve lansdown

Well.......??

I have never been a fan of his

and I will post within 7 day's why I think he is the worst thing that has ever happened to Bristol City in the modern erea.

This will come later in the week when thing's have cooled down but for now.........

he's fat he's round he's taking city down......

Steve lansdown, Steve lansdown

Middlehitter? Bullshitter, more like!

Where are you Middlehitter? are you still alive and well?? ...

Dont suppose he who is fat & round sent a hitman round did he? ... Did you have something serious to reveal? ... something so sensitive that you had to be silenced??

...da da da, something sinister could be afoot here,

... & a hand there & a head over there.

Its got the makings of a who done it mystery thriller, are you still able to spill the beans Middlehitter -or have you been fed piece by peace to the Bristol croc ??

We all need to know what we're dealing with, utterly intrigued, the suspense is killing, we need to know Middlehitter .. WE NEED TO KNOW!! ;)

Where are you Middlehitter? are you still alive and well?? ...

Dont suppose he who is fat & round sent a hitman round did he? ... Did you have something serious to reveal? ... something so sensitive that you had to be silenced??

...da da da, something sinister could be afoot here,

... & a hand there & a head over there.

Its got the makings of a who done it mystery thriller, are you still able to spill the beans Middlehitter -or have you been fed piece by peace to the Bristol croc ??

We all need to know what we're dealing with, utterly intrigued, the suspense is killing, we need to know Middlehitter .. WE NEED TO KNOW!! ;)

starsky_hutch_serietv.jpg

Archived