IGNORED

Justified? - El Abd - Did He Or Didnt He?

WhistleHappy

Whether the red was deserved or not some on here need to ease of el abd, he's had a poor start theres no doubt in that but over the last few games he has been improving and you don't go from good to crap (as he was a championship player) it's just him settling in for now, it also appears that some on here have already made him into a scapegoat- looking to blame him for anything and over analysing his play- we go to games to support the team, el abd plays for city so get behind him as well (when he's back from suspension).

As for his niggling fouls and stuff, that's the player he is, he lets strikers know hes there and how long have we wanted a defender like that? So now that we have one theres no point in criticising him for being the tough defender we've wanted, by all means criticise a player where it warranted, but don't go looking to find faults in a players game because if you do you'll miss the positives they bring as well

..no way the first offence was bookable, i'll take a yellow for the second, but will definately appeal the red. :ermm:

Monday morning you'll have a meeting with Tomarse Phantom and RedM regarding your decision to appeal the ban.

I feel the red card was worthy enough anf should be punished to the maximum extent.

Monday morning you'll have a meeting with Tomarse Phantom and RedM regarding your decision to appeal the ban.

I feel the red card was worthy enough anf should be punished to the maximum extent.

Let's hope they don't deem the appeal "frivolous" and increase the ban.

I was there Tuesday night and suddenly noticed Assombalonga lying on the ground. I was then surprised by the sending off.

I've now spoken to my son , a PUFC fan, and he didn't notice anything untoward. He &his mates were also surprised by the sending off. He thinks it speaks volumes that the P'boro' players weren't appealing to the ref nor rounding in El-Abd..

As he walked off El_Abd looked like he was asking "What have I been sent off for"?.

The lino who spotted something and called the ref over was the one with the red & yellow flag. Which one was it though; Magill or Russell? The programme didn't state who had which flag.

Archived