IGNORED

Mh370 - Missing Malaysia B777

BRISTOL86

Starting to wonder if he pilots deliberately did something now, to what end I'm not sure of...

The Mail have branded the pilot a Political Fanatic. The following link even has pictures. I'm thinking there may be something in this Yate theory but my missus said there a commotion on Weston super Mare beach. Maybe it's shown up there. Won't be long before the yoof of Weston strip the wheels off that ******.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2581817/Doomed-airliner-pilot-political-fanatic-Hours-taking-control-flight-MH370-attended-trial-jailed-opposition-leader-sodomite.html

Ahh but not if it was organised by the state.

Cant imagine the plane landed in the 'stahn. Its an active warzone so something would have picked it up.

Jungle landing in somewhere like Vietnam is possible, assuming it is an act of piracy.

Cant help but think its an elaborate plot to capture someone.

No, but it seems like an elaborate plot to get someone released. The pilot was a staunch supporter of Malaysia's opposition party and I believe their leader (or A N Other) was jailed for sodomy on the same day as the plane disappeared. Pilot was at the trial apparently.

I think the plane is parked up somewhere, the authorities know it's location and negotiations are on-going.

Why the secrecy ?  I'm not sure.

Ahh but not if it was organised by the state.

Cant imagine the plane landed in the 'stahn. Its an active warzone so something would have picked it up.

Jungle landing in somewhere like Vietnam is possible, assuming it is an act of piracy.

Which state though?! If the Americans/S Koreans weren't expecting it they'd have scrambled the F16s, if the N Koreans weren't expecting it they'd have lit up the sky with rockets and now be parading parts of the plane on state TV as evidence of a plot to overthrow the benign and great ruler. It does sound like the kind of hair brained scheme Kim Jong Un and his boys might come up with though

No, but it seems like an elaborate plot to get someone released. The pilot was a staunch supporter of Malaysia's opposition party and I believe their leader (or A N Other) was jailed for sodomy on the same day as the plane disappeared. Pilot was at the trial apparently.

I think the plane is parked up somewhere, the authorities know it's location and negotiations are on-going.

Why the secrecy ?  I'm not sure.

If it was the Pilot then he'd have to hold everybody hostage or the country where he landed would needed to have been in on it. The pilot is clearly the obvious candidate. I think he turned it around to crash it 9/11 style into something and the Malaysians shot it down having talked the pilot into flying it into a more remote area. However, why bother switching the acars system off?

It would have been I'm sure. But it would have been un-named and just a blip on the radar. However I may be right (or wrong) in saying that the primary radar does not work below a certain altitude 

according to the press the co-pilot was the person who sent the last message o they are looking into him at the moment,

Its got to be at the bottom of the indian ocean, as I would like to think that it couldn't pass through chinese air space without china knowing about it, unless of course china have shot it down and are trying to cover it up using Malaysia as convienant cover........

As much as I would love to find everyone is alive the fact that there were no phone calls suggest it never went over land.

I wonder if there was a loss of cabin pressure and before the pilot was overcome, he managed to steer the plane back toward the Indian ocean.

Of course, this doesn't explain the transponder being turned off.

It would have been I'm sure. But it would have been un-named and just a blip on the radar. However I may be right (or wrong) in saying that the primary radar does not work below a certain altitude 

You're probably right - I think the pilot played GTA 5.

You know that level, where you have to maintain a low altitude so the military don't spot you on their radar ;)

As much as I would love to find everyone is alive the fact that there were no phone calls suggest it never went over land.

I wonder if there was a loss of cabin pressure and before the pilot was overcome, he managed to steer the plane back toward the Indian ocean.

Of course, this doesn't explain the transponder being turned off.

An expert on 5 live suggested that scenario a few days ago.

If it was the Pilot then he'd have to hold everybody hostage or the country where he landed would needed to have been in on it. The pilot is clearly the obvious candidate. I think he turned it around to crash it 9/11 style into something and the Malaysians shot it down having talked the pilot into flying it into a more remote area. However, why bother switching the acars system off?

Agreed, he obviously isn't working alone

An alternative and interesting viewpoint from a pilot.

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z13cv1gohsmbv5jmy221vrfyiz3vdhbop04

It's probably the most rational explanation I've seen thus far, but doesn't explain why the various communication devices were switched off at different times and the co-pilot spoke to air traffic control in between. Still, a pretty convincing and well constructed argument

An alternative and interesting viewpoint from a pilot.

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z13cv1gohsmbv5jmy221vrfyiz3vdhbop04

Interesting view. I'm not sure I believe in the terrorist theories going around. Killing yourself and 200 odd others seems a little pointless without wanting to sound disrespectful. Surely a terrorist would want to cause as much destruction as possible like 9/11.

I believe the plane is parked up somewhere remote.

Interesting view. I'm not sure I believe in the terrorist theories going around. Killing yourself and 200 odd others seems a little pointless without wanting to sound disrespectful. Surely a terrorist would want to cause as much destruction as possible like 9/11.

I believe the plane is parked up somewhere remote.

I thought we'd ruled out Yate?!

Archived