IGNORED

Mh370 - Missing Malaysia B777

BRISTOL86

Another theory doing the rounds is that mh370 was not detected by military radar because it flew directly above or below a regularly scheduled civilian aircraft. Would make a great movie this theory:

http://keithledgerwood.tumblr.com/post/79838944823/did-malaysian-airlines-370-disappear-using-sia68-sq68

Conspiracy bollocks or legitimate educated opinion, either way thats first thing anyone has said about it that actually makes me think they could be on to something. Everything else coming out at the moment just feels like disinformation.

Conspiracy bollocks or legitimate educated opinion, either way thats first thing anyone has said about it that actually makes me think they could be on to something. Everything else coming out at the moment just feels like disinformation.

Unlikely to be terrorists, as there have been no groups claiming responability and no demands from anyone,

Its just getting stranger and stranger, call in scooby and the gang

Unlikely to be terrorists, as there have been no groups claiming responability and no demands from anyone,

Agree, you would of expected something by now.

I think its safe to say the plane went down, might not ever find the cause but be an act of terror or a fault with the plane, i really don't think its sat on a airstrip somewhere.

One intersting theory i have read about is the fact the cago manifest has not be released yet....what was on there and would anyone of wanted to take it or stop it reaching its destination?

Agree, you would of expected something by now.

I think its safe to say the plane went down, might not ever find the cause but be an act of terror or a fault with the plane, i really don't think its sat on a airstrip somewhere.

One intersting theory i have read about is the fact the cago manifest has not be released yet....what was on there and would anyone of wanted to take it or stop it reaching its destination?

Drugs?

If terrorists did have the plane ( let's say in Afghanistan for example) and wanted to use it for terrorist purposes,they aren't going to use the hostages until "after" they use the plane.

Why would they give any clues at all to where they are, or even what continent.

Incidentally, the CIA etc are highly unlikely to let us know if anyone has made any demands.

If terrorists did have the plane ( let's say in Afghanistan for example) and wanted to use it for terrorist purposes,they aren't going to use the hostages until "after" they use the plane.

Why would they give any clues at all to where they are, or even what continent.

Incidentally, the CIA etc are highly unlikely to let us know if anyone has made any demands.

To get to afganistan it would have to go through Chinese Indian and packistani airspace some of the most watched and most monitored in the would

Unlikely to be there

Again if a terrorist group was responsible we would of heard demands by now

Well they've found some big bits of something floating in the southern Indian Ocean, so looks like it wasn't in Yate after all

According to the PA it was a freight ship in "a very remote location"! If these are the best leads they've got to go on then they'll never find it! That plane is 4km under the ocean never to be seen again I reckon.

One of our ships is now looking for this plane. Who's paying for that? Why don't the Chinese stump up and pay our costs for this goose chase?

Soft touch Britain again.

You might not think that way if it was one of your family missing. How are we a soft touch ? Why are the Chinese responsible for a Malaysian plane ?  Please expand on this rather bizarre view

One of our ships is now looking for this plane. Who's paying for that? Why don't the Chinese stump up and pay our costs for this goose chase?

Soft touch Britain again.

Maybe we could send the families of the missing passengers itemised bills for our assistance?

I feel so sorry for the poor relatives having to listen to Malaysian airways officials lying on a daily basis, about what happened, about what they know and now what the plane was carrying, the CEO of the company is a slippery *****, the sort of bloke who would buy say a welsh football team.

Esmond, do we know what the plane was carrying?

Edit, just read, lithium ion batteries.

Interesting.

Archived