IGNORED

Mh370 - Missing Malaysia B777

BRISTOL86

Yate?

It's possible but I thought someone would have spotted a Boeing 777 / 200 in their back garden by now.

I can picture the scene now: "Look my Babber's there's a gert big plane in the garden. I better go and tell Our Ma and Our Pa"

It's possible but I thought someone would have spotted a Boeing 777 / 200 in their back garden by now.

I can picture the scene now: "Look my Babber's there's a gert big plane in the garden. I better go and tell Our Ma and Our Pa"

That Tesco they built out there kind of resembles an international airport. Were Tesco in on it from the start?!

That Tesco they built out there kind of resembles an international airport. Were Tesco in on it from the start?!

See what happens when we start putting our collective brains together.  We come up with some very credible theories.  This one is very possible.

The press haven't seen to connect it to that mass stabbing in China the week before but it was the first thought I had..

The press haven't seen to connect it to that mass stabbing in China the week before but it was the first thought I had..

That group apparently claimed responsibility but no one has taken it seriously. Beats the carp out of me

Seems the Yanks have intel that it went down in the Indian Ocean and have sent a ship into the region

Bit out of nowhere.... Makes me suspicious.

An American missile hit the plane then it "Didn't show up on the AMERICAN missile detector thingy in space"

They think they are in the clear then the search starts getting closer to where the plane would of landed so they have to get there first and clear up without looking shifty

American thinking is fun :)

They think they are in the clear then the search starts getting closer to where the plane would of landed so they have to get there first and clear up without looking shifty

I'm a bit confused here but since when has the Indian Ocean been close to the planes destination of Beijing

Latest breaking devlopment is that the US are sending in the USS Kidd to kick off a new search after having a "strong indication" that the jet went down in the Indian Ocean. Looks like they're going in above the Malaysian's heads

Not a surprise as the Malaysian's have been useless.

Surely if the transponder was off, the primary radar would have still tracked the aircraft, just it would be unidentifiable.

I was under the impression radar will only track to a certain extent. I remember my uncle (ex navy air traffic controller) saying something like 90% of ocean/sea there is no radar tracking as this is not an area a air traffic control station would cover.

Archived