IGNORED

Mh370 - Missing Malaysia B777

BRISTOL86

Don't get on your high horse!!

Just because your a vegetable doesn't mean you can insult Tone! The man is a OTIB cult hero, To abuse him you have to go through Randy and the Smashers!!

But Monkeh on the other hand

Meh, Go at him ;)

thats only because u know it doesn't bother me :)

Ahem ............

Anyone considered 'the elephant in the room'?

Lee Johnson.

Until he is extradited to Malaysia to face questioning - and trial - this will remain a mystery.

Yes: Lee Johnson is 'the elephant in the room'.

TFR

Ahem ............

Anyone considered 'the elephant in the room'?

Lee Johnson.

Until he is extradited to Malaysia to face questioning - and trial - this will remain a mystery.

Yes: Lee Johnson is 'the elephant in the room'.

TFR

Go away, Lee Johnson is far to short to see over the dashboard of a Boeing 777.

My suggestion would be to sack the board

Diego Garcia

Or Chew Valley reservoir.

Really love the Diego Garcia conspiracies doing the rounds. Apparently the Americans hijacked (hacked) the flight control systems remotely and flew it to Diego Garcia. None of the conspiracy brigade would say why though.

Really love the Diego Garcia conspiracies doing the rounds. Apparently the Americans hijacked (hacked) the flight control systems remotely and flew it to Diego Garcia. None of the conspiracy brigade would say why though.

Either:

the cargo: nuclear device, chemical warfare device

or:

for use in a false flag attack

Have a read on the David Icke forum if you want to run the gamut of conspiracy theories. I find them an interesting read in the same way that I do action thriller novels.

Either:

the cargo: nuclear device, chemical warfare device

or:

for use in a false flag attack

Have a read on the David Icke forum if you want to run the gamut of conspiracy theories. I find them an interesting read in the same way that I do action thriller novels.

I find Icke completely fascinating but barking. It always made me laugh that he regarded Boxcar Willie as a reptilian overload. Just checked out Icke's website. The following is bizarre. http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/david-icke-the-manipulated-state-of-fear-creating-our-reality-2/

Archived