IGNORED

Ward

GrahamC

It's Stephen Lansdown's money. He's put far more into the club than you and if he wanted to rename the club SLFC tomorrow you wouldn't have any power to stop it. But thankfully, we have an owner who loves the club. Thank you is all it takes.

Well done for missing the point people are making....

And I'll ask again, is it acceptable for the club to be 40M in the red? Does that show a club well ran and what real return has this club got from it?

Immature? You seem very angry when faced with truth and fact. Do you really think AG gate money fulfills all BCFC income requirements? If you are not happy with Lansdown then demonstrate and put forward your alternative business plan. Perhaps you could take inspiration from the ex Man U players with their input regarding Salford FC.

We are lucky that our club doesn't have an owner like Tan. We are very lucky to have Stephen Lansdiwn connected to our club, he is a true City fan.

I'm not angry at all. Because I'm not resorting to insulting people about their financial resources. What truth and fact have you put forward? All you have done is spout rhetoric along the lines of "where's your money", "where's your consortium", "what business plan do you have" etc. I don't recall saying anywhere that I was unhappy with Lansdown so why should I demonstrate? I merely pointed out that the financial position we find ourselves in has been exacerbated by Sreve Lansdown's "gamble" on reaching the Premiership. He paid the piper and called the tune, fair enough you might say, but is now paying for that decision in the form of loaning money he has no realistic chance of getting back at a decent return any time soon.

Other clubs have managed to do far better without creating anything like the debt we've seen since the gloves came off SL's self sufficiency policy.

Boo hoo! How about the teams below us suffering poor form ? Do you think they see us in such negativity? No, in fact they will be aware that we have an owner who has the finances to facilitate yet more loan signings to improve our squad. An owner who keeps on giving.

As I've said to others, where is your money? Not just the attendance money, but serious money. If it wasn't for Lansdown we would be struggling financially big time.

Boo hoo! How about the teams below us suffering poor form ? Do you think they see us in such negativity? No, in fact they will be aware that we have an owner who has the finances to facilitate yet more loan signings to improve our squad. An owner who keeps on giving.

As I've said to others, where is your money? Not just the attendance money, but serious money. If it wasn't for Lansdown we would be struggling financially big time.

Ah so its we now then, you were having a pop earlier to another poster about using that particular word.

And to answer your last comment, no we wouldn't.

I think you should look at gate receipts versus wages / transfer fees. Without Lansdown we would be struggling big time. Nevertheless, you carry on with your smug ownership delusions of BCFC. By the way, how much money do you have to put into BCFC by monday? Cab we rely on you to facilitate transfers, loans, wage bills?

Do you know any adjective other than smug. Or indeed snug.

I thought bristol rovers were irrelevant??? There seems to be a lot of talk about them on here..

What about Cardiff?? The main rivals..

Spawned a late draw, god I forking despise them.

Seeing as you're here, How did your lot get on?

Archived