IGNORED

Ward

GrahamC

Bit of an odd one that. I can only assume as has been mentioned that they are not in a position to pay him off.

Only this week Higgs issued the rallying call for everyone to stick together, 2 days later and they've moved Ward away from the 1st team.

Last throw of the dice me thinks.

They have to move him upstairs they can't afford to sack another manager, they are already paying for 5 managers still

not true... paid off, like most mangers nowadays its a years contract for pay off.... wardy would have been same , cheaper too keep him on as DOF

city still paying coppell, the jock and SOD.....

who knows what Clarke will do ....  wont be as dire as it has been under ward ...

not true... paid off, like most mangers nowadays its a years contract for pay off.... wardy would have been same , cheaper too keep him on as DOF

who knows what Clarke will do ....  wont be as dire as it has been under ward ...

Why keep Ward on though? You owe him nothing.

who knows what Clarke will do .... wont be as dire as it has been under ward ...

That's different. Coppell should have had to pay to Leave

we paid Dmc in in watsits and haggis

and sod we've paid off as he was on a rolling contract :)

All good down south ;)

Well he took Salisbury to the Conference so....... eek!

I'm pleased though, I would rather have a younger manager who still has a bit of enthusiasm and drive, rather than another from the list of names that always crop up when (either) Bristol club are looking.

He cannot be more negative than Ward - can he?

Just read this comment on their forum.....seems to me this guy has a firm grip on reality !

'Discussions took place last season' But wasn't that is before DC joined the club! The panic button has been well and truly pressed. The ride is likely to get very bumpy as we plummet towards Forest Green. 

Nope because we can afford to pay up a contract

Is this correct?  Coppell resigned so City did not owe him any compensation.

Archived