IGNORED

Ward

GrahamC

I listened to Ward on he radio coming home on Tuesday night. He sounded really flat like all the fight had gone out of him. I said to the other people in the car that he had said a lot of words but it was full of nothing. I wondered then if his time was limited, but dismissed my thoughts as I didn't think the Gas would sack him. They couldn't afford to nor did I think they would want to, no matter how bad it was, he is John Ward after all. Well I suppose they haven't actually sacked him, but as good as.

I quite like him, always thought he had a bit more dignity and professionalism than I would expect from them. Liked him when he was here. I hope he gets away fom them.

You hope!!

I know!! Wardy was a dinosaur.. nice bloke , woefull with tactics , so so boring, even if we go down it wont be any worse, with ward in charge we were 100%  going down in my book, this move has raised my levels ... i'm now 95% sure we are going down.... Saturday it will change to 99% or 80%!!)

I listened to Ward on he radio coming home on Tuesday night. He sounded really flat like all the fight had gone out of him. I said to the other people in the car that he had said a lot of words but it was full of nothing. I wondered then if his time was limited, but dismissed my thoughts as I didn't think the Gas would sack him. They couldn't afford to nor did I think they would want to, no matter how bad it was, he is John Ward after all. Well I suppose they haven't actually sacked him, but as good as.

I quite like him, always thought he had a bit more dignity and professionalism than I would expect from them. Liked him when he was here. I hope he gets away fom them.

My old man said he sounded as dreary as SOD.

I know!! Wardy was a dinosaur.. nice bloke , woefull with tactics , so so boring, even if we go down it wont be any worse, with ward in charge we were 100%  going down in my book, this move has raised my levels ... i'm now 95% sure we are going down.... Saturday it will change to 99% or 80%!!)

Chin up, old chap!

What is really funny is Ward's mates and cheerleaders in the local media are reporting this like it was some sort of surprise.

Results don't lie, they have the worst away record in the division (with a massive 10 goals scored away all season) and their super loyal amazing fans have been slaughtering him (unreported of course) for weeks now.

He didn't ever get asked if he was "up for the fight" by Radio Bristol after yet another pathetic result, either, did he?

and last time I checked Lansdown owned this football club that we put money over the trnstiles for hence the us of the word We as without us there would be no club

You really think that Lansdown can sit back and relax about finances, owing to the fact that great hordes attend AG? Your smugness knows no bounds. Without Stephen Lansdown you would have no we.

How can you be snug knowing another man is paying the majority of your bills?

alright I'll stop taking the piss out of the gas if you want to spoil my fun,

Don't get me wrong, there are many things we can lord it over the blue few about. League position, stadium, crowds, number of fingers and toes....but we can't do much bragging in the managerial turnover stakes!

You really think that Lansdown can sit back and relax about finances, owing to the fact that great hordes attend AG? Your smugness knows no bounds. Without Stephen Lansdown you would have no we.

id be snug if some one was paying my bilss... getting that heating turmed right up.. lovely job! :fear:

Sailsbury were awful to watch when under this bloke rovers now got in charge. Proper long ball merchant.

Perfect for sags then.

No matter how bad things have been for us and however ludicrously some of us think we've been run, R*vers it seems have always been at a whole different depth of desperation.

Hard to belive really but all things are relative.

id be snug if some one was paying my bilss... getting that heating turmed right up.. lovely job! :fear:

Good old typo's. The thing is, I enjoy football rivalry but wouldn't gloat over any club going out of business. There is no room for smuggnes, when without Stephen Lansdown's money, it could be City that easily join those already in financial difficulty.

What is really funny is Ward's mates and cheerleaders in the local media are reporting this like it was some sort of surprise.

Results don't lie, they have the worst away record in the division (with a massive 10 goals scored away all season) and their super loyal amazing fans have been slaughtering him (unreported of course) for weeks now.

He didn't ever get asked if he was "up for the fight" by Radio Bristol after yet another pathetic result, either, did he?

Excuse me, but we have the worst away record in the entire league thank you very much.

time of the month?

Archived