IGNORED

Ward

GrahamC

I like this one best....."We need to offer Ward another year now......Bringing in a new manager in the summer and turning our squad upside down will ruin all this good work Wards put in."

3 weeks is a very, very long time in football!

I like this one best....."We need to offer Ward another year now......Bringing in a new manager in the summer and turning our squad upside down will ruin all this good work Wards put in."

Gotta mock them while we can due to our diaster of a season, although them dropping out would be the funniest thing ever, (They will stay up)

Anyone got any idea how many fans they would have taken to Wembley for the play off final?

not true... paid off, like most mangers nowadays its a years contract for pay off.... wardy would have been same , cheaper too keep him on as DOF

city still paying coppell, the jock and SOD.....

who knows what Clarke will do .... wont be as dire as it has been under ward ...

We won't still be paying coppell seeing as he resigned

Nah, evening sessions only for me Nogbad, except weekends.

Reckon Wardie will be nursing a quiet pint most afternuns, now. And keeping a bottle of something in a drawer "upstairs" at Rovers, as he contemplates a quiet, uneventful future ahead of him, away from the cut n thrust, thrill-a-month, high-octane, glory days he enjoyed four places off the bottom of the Football League with Rovers....

Archived