IGNORED

Oscar Pistorius (Merged)

westred1

she is a older lady Redm maybe she hasn't got any tena pants

Could be, or perhaps she is paid by the hour and wants a full days pay!

Tv now saying bail is likely, also they might offer a financial penalty and an offer of attending a corrective programme rather than go to jail.

the problem here is the prosecution for the state were awful made things up and generally shit, where as the defense we constant reliable and used facts,

thats why todays result has happened,

The judge reading all her resonings for each charge has called it well with the eveidance available to her

I've had to leave the tv coverage and put on the radio. They are saying Reeva's family are almost certainly going to bring a civil action against Oscar where you need much less evidence. They will be looking for financial compensation as their daughter supported them financially. I must admit this has sickened me as much as anything I've heard during the trial.

I've had to leave the tv coverage and put on the radio. They are saying Reeva's family are almost certainly going to bring a civil action against Oscar where you need much less evidence. They will be looking for financial compensation as their daughter supported them financially. I must admit this has sickened me as much as anything I've heard during the trial.

thats the law in SA,

thats the law in SA,

No doubt, but I guess it's more applicable to the 'normal' citizen of SA, with the lack of benefits, rather than the rich athlete in this case.

Will be interesting to see how the Shareen Dewani case fares in a couple of weeks under SA law.

Lets keep some perspective here.

It is definately 'not nice' to shoot your girlfriend dead - even if she left last nights dishes in the sink.

But think on this: Tony Blair walks the streets if Britain a FREE MAN.

:disapointed2se:

TFR

don't turn this political ffs

Still running scared of Davros, are we??

:shocking:

TFR

why would I be running scared of Davros?

We are talking about Oscar Pistorius and you try and like it to a former labour priminster and war criminal I simply asked you not to turn this political, as its nothing to do with politics

Does SA work like that as well?

Understand that 5/6 of sentence can be served as house arrest but not sure if that has been ruled out here.

Nope! Apparently he could be out in 10 months.

Exactly. Possible 10 months in prison and 50 months in house arrest.

Shameful,inadequate,sentence... price of a life in today's 'civilized' society... house arrest for him will be in the kind of luxury home that most white SouthAfrricans in the new townships would willingly give an arm & a leg for.

(lack of privacy & OTT security possible during house arrest - with four f'ing great spy holes in the toilet door)

Archived