IGNORED

Oscar Pistorius (Merged)

westred1

If you go to the loo in the night with your partner as the only person in the house, do you lock the door? Reeva did. It seems to me the most likely reason for that is that he chased her into the loo after a heated argument caused by his well-documented extreme jealousy. He was so furious with her locking the door that he fired into the loo.

Another thing that he has no explanation for is why he told the gate security guy that there was no problem after the guy contacted him after reports of gunfire. So, what was that gunfire then - and how come the awake Pistorius didn't hear it? If his story is to be believed, he shot Reeva 30 minutes later, no residents heard those shots, then he phoned up the gate security distraught and crying - only after a lengthy call to his best mate though.

Guilty as sin.

Good points .

Good point Screech .The victim locked the door after curry night and evidently opened the window to clear the air.

Perhaps that's why he lost the plot; he realised she'd got up and finished his doggy bag he was saving for breakfast? Think the court need to go down this line of enquiry and, if found to be true, find him innocent via mitigating circumstances. Surprised he's not based his defence on this, maybe that's why he's so tearful?

Perhaps that's why he lost the plot; he realised she'd got up and finished his doggy bag he was saving for breakfast? Think the court need to go down this line of enquiry and, if found to be true, find him innocent via mitigating circumstances. Surprised he's not based his defence on this, maybe that's why he's so tearful?

To be fair, my wife once finished off a half a chicken tikka pizza I'd bought after a night out and was saving for breakfast and if I'd had a little less self control and a little more access to firearms, there'd have been strong likelihood of matricide. The consideration she showed in subsequently opening the window in the toilet probably saved the marriage

You wake up in the middle of the the night, your missus is not in bed, you hear noises in the bathroom, you automatically 

think intruder!, so you empty your handily placed pistol into the door, be honest, we've all done it

You wake up in the middle of the the night, your missus is not in bed, you hear noises in the bathroom, you automatically 

think intruder!, so you empty your handily placed pistol into the door, be honest, we've all done it

Maybe emptying his handily placed pistol into her back door would have been the more loving gesture? Having said that, when you consider the curry situation, maybe not. . . .

More waterworks.

Why didn't he wait for a response from who ever was in the bathroom before opening fire?

If I were a serious fiction publisher and an author came to me with a plot with this number of holes in it I would take them to court for taking the piss. 

When you look at the scenes when he arrives at court, there is no doubt in my mind that many people are treating this as white v the new black establishment, his support is all pale faces, who obviously believe in the all american view shoot first ask questions later or even dead people cannot give evidence.

....even the most extreme gun toting Texan would have checked first that it wasn't his wife or girlfriend behind the bathroom door. To me, Pistorious seems to be as guilty as hell and the danger now is that some smart arse lawyer will sway the jury to find him not guilty as per the O.J. Simpson trial.

Archived