IGNORED

Geoff Twentyman Call In Show Tonight, Iplayer (Merged)

luke_bristol

still not available, what is going on?

Obvious bias on behalf of head of sport at RB, I may be wrong but I'm sure I heard him tell a gashead last week that if the worst happened they still cover the gas, funny how Bath City, Weston Super Mare, Forest Green don't get the same courtesy shown to them!

Obvious bias on behalf of head of sport at RB, I may be wrong but I'm sure I heard him tell a gashead last week that if the worst happened they still cover the gas, funny how Bath City, Weston Super Mare, Forest Green don't get the same courtesy shown to them!

that's inexcusable

To be fair radio Briz will cover on the basis of the amount of listeners not out of courtesy. However love the underlying thought. From WSM to the Mem then off to Forest Green and over to Bath. Hey they could give the non league clubs there own frequency. Why not they do for match commentary!!!!!!?

i chuckled at the gashead who phoned in complaining about the interupted coverage, saying that for such an important game it should have been the main commentary game ..........

He was told it was, if he had tuned into the right frequency         :facepalm:

i chuckled at the gashead who phoned in complaining about the interupted coverage, saying that for such an important game it should have been the main commentary game ..........

He was told it was, if he had tuned into the right frequency         :facepalm:

If it was that important to him, he should have been there. Loyal fans my arse.

whyyyyyyyyyy are we waiting..........

Is it usually uploaded to iplayer? Given it's a 5-6 hour show it's possible it's not ever uploaded. Anyone know if it's usually put online??

The funniest bit for me was the first caller who was crying, and he paused mid sob, and Geoff said "are you still there, are you ok mate?"

I had tears running down my face from crying with laughter. After all the crap they gave us this time last year, karma was lovely yesterday.

TBF, it IS aBank holiday, and such a tinpot organisation as RB probably wouldn't sanction the overtime, I'm guessing.

TBF, it IS aBank holiday, and such a tinpot organisation as RB probably wouldn't sanction the overtime, I'm guessing.

But every other programme is there. There has clearly been a decision made to delay or prevent it's upload.

But every other programme is there. There has clearly been a decision made to delay or prevent it's upload.

Or maybe they never upload it, has it been available in weeks previous?

Archived