IGNORED

Geoff Twentyman Call In Show Tonight, Iplayer (Merged)

luke_bristol

"I've heard from colleagues that City fans are waiting outside for us so I'm staying in here."

That made me chuckle too  :clapping:

The thing is, technically he was absolutely right. I was outside-well, specifically I was on the M25 driving home from Crawley, but I was still outside the 'stadium'.

You honestly couldn't make these people up :facepalm:

• Admin

Thanks to Tomarse, am now listening to it at work.

Some of the comments from the fans are very forthright and sensible views.

But the comments from the club officials are astounding

Am curious about the guy who said he was waiting behind in the stadium as he had been told City fans were waiting outside !

I wonder how people like that actually survive day to day !

Am curious about the guy who said he was waiting behind in the stadium as he had been told City fans were waiting outside !

Don't know what the police and stewards were playing at, he should have been kicked out long before then.

That interview was about half an hour after the match finished, and there were still evidently many fans hanging around in the ground.

A bit different to City's last home match when I read on here a fan wanting to take a few photos in the near empty East End was told to **** *** out of it by a policeman.

Don't know what the police and stewards were playing at, he should have been kicked out long before then.

That interview was about half an hour after the match finished, and there were still evidently many fans hanging around in the ground.

A bit different to City's last home match when I read on here a fan wanting to take a few photos in the near empty East End was told to **** *** out of it by a policeman.

10K gAssholes in the ground and they're frightened to leave because of, 100 is the most they've come up with so far, City fans in the area!!.

Why didn't they use the tunnel!!

Yet more comedy coming our way - http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/article/darrell-on-twentyman-1543502.aspx

Clarke on Twentyman tonight!

Also from 1pm on Saturday radio bristol is doing a special on Rovers season, should be comedy gold.

Would be great if Geoff opened the show with that classic Quying by Tony Angelino and Raquel.

That made me chuckle too  :clapping:

The thing is, technically he was absolutely right. I was outside-well, specifically I was on the M25 driving home from Crawley, but I was still outside the 'stadium'.

You honestly couldn't make these people up :facepalm:

Fair point - and if you were on the M25 there's a very good chance you were "waiting" quite a bit!

Archived