IGNORED

Geoff Twentyman Call In Show Tonight, Iplayer (Merged)

luke_bristol

I don't think that's right mate. Also, accessing iplayer from outside the UK is usually blocked probably because it's for license payers only.

It's often a rights thing. Quite a lot of content is non-BBC owned. Sometimes just a clip, photo or piece of music means international rebroadcast rights are refused.

Listening now. Thank you to those who pushed it get it available. Well worth listening to btw, I was in Crawley on Saturday so missed it all obviously. Even better a few days on I think!

Had a listen; pretty disappointed no one at the BBC (either the reporter on the ground or Twentyman) made a point of indicating that the gas fans claiming City were in the away was speculating.  

Would have been nice with a caveat pointing out it was hearsay; no wonder many believe it now to be true without evidence.

The guy moaning about Radio Bristol not focusing on the Rovers game, Geoff then points out he was obviously listening to the wrong frequency as the Rovers game was on the main FM channel.

Hahaha

That bit was hilarious.  The biggest game in their history and the gashead is listening to City's meaningless game at Crawley, unaware that Rovers were on another frequency.  Absolute classic.

That bit was hilarious.  The biggest game in their history and the gashead is listening to City's meaningless game at Crawley, unaware that Rovers were on another frequency.  Absolute classic.

Probably still listening in on his valve radio.

Archived