IGNORED

Geoff Twentyman Call In Show Tonight, Iplayer (Merged)

luke_bristol

The funniest bit for me was the first caller who was crying, and he paused mid sob, and Geoff said "are you still there, are you ok mate?"

I had tears running down my face from crying with laughter. After all the crap they gave us this time last year, karma was lovely yesterday.

I missed the local radio living away, but have to confess that was my main emotion yeasterday, it was all just to funny for words!

OK, one day maybe the wheel will turn again, be it one year, five or twenty five. We will however always have this to brighten up a dull day!

Anywhere I can listen to this?

I hard there was a cracking call in from a Yeovil fan, and a City fan delirious at a mid table finish.

I'd love to hear them.

I think you'll find that the City fan was Horace, and delirious is pitching it a bit high.

Surely they have to put it on. I was on the way back from Crawley and I want to hear what was said about my team, of course. But if it's full of sad Gasheads crying then I'll force myself to listen somehow ha ha.

The funniest bit for me was the first caller who was crying, and he paused mid sob, and Geoff said "are you still there, are you ok mate?"

I had tears running down my face from crying with laughter. After all the crap they gave us this time last year, karma was lovely yesterday.

Oh Yes!! (It Was)

i chuckled at the gashead who phoned in complaining about the interupted coverage, saying that for such an important game it should have been the main commentary game ..........

He was told it was, if he had tuned into the right frequency :facepalm:

l was laughing all the way.

it was like "Hancocks Half Hour"

Are you sure it wasn't a comedy script? I mean that idiot who said he's been through two divorces and this is worse, have a thought for the poor women who found your jesters jersey hidden underneath your socks and just realised in time that she had married a loser!

What about the other idiot who takes the time to phone in and then is speechless apart from a whimper!

Now he may have just shot his bolt on local radio but it all made for wonderful entertainment.

ohh the angst. .

I shall miss all the cretins phoning in droning on about yet another promotion push or offering opinions on matches they haven't even attended.

Just seen this on the @BBCBristolSport Twitter... "For those asking we're aware Saturday Sport isn't presently available to listen to via iPlayer. Issue out of our hands but we're on the case"

Very convenient!

maybe they're removing any libelous comments...

Obvious bias on behalf of head of sport at RB, I may be wrong but I'm sure I heard him tell a gashead last week that if the worst happened they still cover the gas, funny how Bath City, Weston Super Mare, Forest Green don't get the same courtesy shown to them!

Showing his true colours now.

TV licence is for live TV only. Radio and anything you watch on iplayer or 4od etc is not covered by the licence 

Bugger! Still feel robbed that it's not available to listen to though.

Doesn't seem right.

Been told the Tech people (cough) are working on it & it's totally out of there hands  :gasmask:

Keep pushing, if it doesn't appear today then it's almost certainly being 'not uploaded' for other reasons than 'tech'

Archived