IGNORED

Road-Rage Corner

Peoples spatial awareness!

I will admittedly say that this is mostly women guilty of this (however, my spatial awareness is bloody good)

People who can't judge if a gap is big enough for them to fit through.  YOU COULD GET A RUDDY BUS THROUGH THERE SO YOUR CAR WILL FIT JUST FINE, STOP HOLDING UP THE TRAFFIC.

Filter lanes to turn, when they don't get themselves over into the filter bit, and leave one side of the car hanging over into the lane where cars are going straight on, again HOLDING UP THE TRAFFIC.

Car park spaces, IF YOU LEARNT TO PARK PROPERLY YOU'D CLEARLY SEE THAT YOUR CAR WILL FIT JUST FINE IN THERE, NOW GET ON WITH IT.

My mum is a prime example of this, I have no idea after over 40 years of driving, how she is unable to park correctly!

And breathe! :grr:

Do you know what would solve all these problems...

...motorbikes 

I was on the end of some apparent road rage earlier in the week. Driving from home back to university I was on the M5 around Junction 4 when my engine just cut out on me (been told the engine control unit went and some wiring was loose) losing speed pretty quickly there was nothing I could do but try and roll it into the works lane when slow enough to get through the cones easily, no hard shoulder or it would have been easier. however my car pulled to a stand still with a tiny fraction still in the road, so had to get out and push it away. Needless to say people let me know what they thought as I was doing so with numerous horns and shouts at me..... yes I have deliberately broken down and decided I want to leave my car in the way.... :thumbsup:

I was on the end of some apparent road rage earlier in the week. Driving from home back to university I was on the M5 around Junction 4 when my engine just cut out on me (been told the engine control unit went and some wiring was loose) losing speed pretty quickly there was nothing I could do but try and roll it into the works lane when slow enough to get through the cones easily, no hard shoulder or it would have been easier. however my car pulled to a stand still with a tiny fraction still in the road, so had to get out and push it away. Needless to say people let me know what they thought as I was doing so with numerous horns and shouts at me..... yes I have deliberately broken down and decided I want to leave my car in the way.... :thumbsup:

You bastard! You actually have the gall to admit it publicly? :grr:

Peoples spatial awareness!

I will admittedly say that this is mostly women guilty of this (however, my spatial awareness is bloody good)

People who can't judge if a gap is big enough for them to fit through.  YOU COULD GET A RUDDY BUS THROUGH THERE SO YOUR CAR WILL FIT JUST FINE, STOP HOLDING UP THE TRAFFIC.

Filter lanes to turn, when they don't get themselves over into the filter bit, and leave one side of the car hanging over into the lane where cars are going straight on, again HOLDING UP THE TRAFFIC.

Car park spaces, IF YOU LEARNT TO PARK PROPERLY YOU'D CLEARLY SEE THAT YOUR CAR WILL FIT JUST FINE IN THERE, NOW GET ON WITH IT.

My mum is a prime example of this, I have no idea after over 40 years of driving, how she is unable to park correctly!

And breathe! :grr:

One of the pleasures of waiting at bus stops is watching a driver on the other side of the road trying to get a car into a space that is at least two feet shorter than the car. And, yes, I'm afraid it is usually women. Sorry, Dolly :(

Yeah guilty of that since my car came back from the garage.....Didn't really clock why people were occasionally flashing me untill someone did it on the M5 the other evening.  He decided to let me know by putting on his full beams when I over took.   I responded with a broadside of fog lights for the 30 seconds his slow ass was within range.  

When I got home I noticed that rather than 0 being the lowest level, it was actually the highest.  What sort of backward engineering is that? 

I did feel bad, my commute takes me down all sorts of dark country lanes, and I have noticed someone actually pull over to let me past.  I just assumed they were being considerate at the time, but obviously now I know it's because they couldn't cope with me burning their retinas every time they looked in their mirrors.

It's not an "0", that's why. It's actually an "O", short for Okidoshi, Japanese and Korean for "very bright". :noexp:

:tumbleweed:

The suspense is killing me.

While we wait, is it just me, or when you eye-ball one of these tailgaiting morons in the mirror, do you see your life in quick time, when you see them texting, on their phone, or not paying any attention?

Ten tonnes of metal, 50 mph, 2 yards off your bumper.

Seriously, banning is not too much for these dangerous f**ksters.

:bones:

TFR

why do ****** drivers leave it till the last minute to bereak when approaching a main road or car turning??? Then confound the error by trying to pull away in whatever gear they were in when they were forced to stop???

****** learn to anticipate you *****, I am ****** SICK of having to serve round you idiots and having to slam barakes on when you inevitably ****** stall..

Cyclists have you EVER heard of having lights and wearing bright clothing????? and a thing called a lifesaver..a look over your shoulder BEFORE you manoevre???????

[ROADS quote name=Welcome To The Jungle" post="2028321" timestamp="1399742288]

People who use the brakes because they are incapable of maintaining a constant speed especially down hills and on motorways.

Markyou this is your pet peeve.

Mine is definitely people who see no need to travel to a speed limit of 50/60mph and will quite happily toot along at 30 mph on a dual carriageway or 50 on a motorway - THIS IS DANGEROUS. DRIVING SLOWLY ON ROADS WITH A HIGHER SPEED LIMIT IS JUST AS DANGEROUS AS DRIVING EXCESSIVELY FAST

Horse boxes driven by bloody women drivers, inevitably a 'G' reg that should have been taken off the road in 1960.

It's double the width of your Discovery love, so don't drive down country lanes at 50mph and think you can just squeeze past. Struth.

Archived