IGNORED

Road-Rage Corner

Another one related to lights.

The amount of cars i've seen since it's got darker with defective headlights, i.e. bulbs gone, or partly gone.  Do drivers not notice?

Cyclists with no lights on as well.  I've nearly mown down a couple due to not being able to see them until i'm nearly on top of them!

People who think you have main beam on at night, dazzling them, when you are just cresting a hill.

The dull b******ds then dazzle you as some form of bizarre punishment, by putting their own lights on full beam.

They are called 'hills', morons.

:igiveup:  :igiveup:  :igiveup:  :igiveup:

TFR

People who aren't ready to go at traffic lights when they go green, like what did you think was going to happen, stop faffing!

People who when there are two or more lanes at a set of traffic lights, if one car in a lane doesn't pull away, the car in the lane next to it hesitates too. JUST BLOODY GO!

It shortens the queue. All you need to do is filter in alternately. People who straddle two lanes to stop you driving down an empty carriageway just because i filters into one later do my 'kin head in.. Ignorant *******.

It doesn't shorten the queue ( how do you work that one out!) it just means the people in the queue have to wait longer .

This,while the ignorant ***** who think they are better than everyone else try and force there way to the front of the queue.

I won't fn let you in!!

It doesn't shorten the queue ( how do you work that one out!) it just means the people in the queue have to wait longer .

This,while the ignorant ***** who think they are better than everyone else try and force there way to the front of the queue.

I won't fn let you in!!

Absolutely this. 

I would rather smash my car up blocking them off than let some cheeky**** zoom down (essentially jumping the queue) and sneak in at the end. 

Whoever it is that co-ordinates the recycling/bin trucks to do their collections during morning rush hour. Just don't understand it, surely its easier for them and everyone else if they started the rounds after 9am when there is a massive downturn in road traffic.

Some mornings I have to get past 3 or 4 of these on the way into work - all they end up doing is causing congestion during the busiest period on the roads. 

Whoever it is that co-ordinates the recycling/bin trucks to do their collections during morning rush hour. Just don't understand it, surely its easier for them and everyone else if they started the rounds after 9am when there is a massive downturn in road traffic.

Some mornings I have to get past 3 or 4 of these on the way into work - all they end up doing is causing congestion during the busiest period on the roads.

I don't know, but I suspect that he wears red trousers.

Yeah guilty of that since my car came back from the garage.....Didn't really clock why people were occasionally flashing me untill someone did it on the M5 the other evening.  He decided to let me know by putting on his full beams when I over took.   I responded with a broadside of fog lights for the 30 seconds his slow ass was within range.  

When I got home I noticed that rather than 0 being the lowest level, it was actually the highest.  What sort of backward engineering is that? 

I did feel bad, my commute takes me down all sorts of dark country lanes, and I have noticed someone actually pull over to let me past.  I just assumed they were being considerate at the time, but obviously now I know it's because they couldn't cope with me burning their retinas every time they looked in their mirrors.

Most bus lanes have designated times when you can't use them.

They have a sign saying bus lane 8-10 a.m - 4-6.30pm. This means any other time you can use them.

The one on the bath rd opposite the Low-decker pub is laughable, many motorists either don't understand bus lane laws or they're frightened to death to use them. The amount of motorists that cut in right at the end to turn left onto Kensington park rd is hideous.

actually saw some road rage yesterday for the first time in 28yrs of driving! Bloke in van trying to cut into queue, bloke in car blocks him off, i presume gesticulations follow, bloke in car jumps out bloke in van trys to jump out but other bloke keeps slamming his door, they finally slap each other a bit ( proper playground style) :handbags:  then get back in van/car.... priceless... :laugh:

actually saw some road rage yesterday for the first time in 28yrs of driving! Bloke in van trying to cut into queue, bloke in car blocks him off, i presume gesticulations follow, bloke in car jumps out bloke in van trys to jump out but other bloke keeps slamming his door, they finally slap each other a bit ( proper playground style) :handbags:  then get back in van/car.... priceless... :laugh:

Yep, saw similar on the A30 in Cornwall. Bloke (BMW of course) actually picked up some gravel from the verge and threw it at the 'blocking' car. Then all hell broke loose.

Ain't difficult for traffic engineers to sort. Feed both lanes with alternate arrows into a 'central' lane with a few advance signs of 'lanes merging ahead'. Simples. Far more interested in sticking road humps everywhere though to find solutions to things that drivers think are important.

Most bus lanes have designated times when you can't use them.

They have a sign saying bus lane 8-10 a.m - 4-6.30pm. This means any other time you can use them.

The one on the bath rd opposite the Low-decker pub is laughable, many motorists either don't understand bus lane laws or they're frightened to death to use them. The amount of motorists that cut in right at the end to turn left onto Kensington park rd is hideous.

Or give you a filthy look when you legitimately use the bus lane during the permitted time. They chose to be sat in traffic whilst I drive past and indicate to turn left into Kensington and it's like I am in the wrong. Learn the rules!

Got honked at today, a one way road with 2 lanes, I'm pulling into the road from right hand lane side and car opposite me also pulling in. I pull into lane nearest to me and when in lane start to indicate left to go in left lane, car honks me as he wants to be in right hand lane and has gone straight across the left lane to get there moving out into the road after I did, rather than pull into the left hand lane then move into the right hand lane when safe.

Peoples spatial awareness!

I will admittedly say that this is mostly women guilty of this (however, my spatial awareness is bloody good)

People who can't judge if a gap is big enough for them to fit through.  YOU COULD GET A RUDDY BUS THROUGH THERE SO YOUR CAR WILL FIT JUST FINE, STOP HOLDING UP THE TRAFFIC.

Filter lanes to turn, when they don't get themselves over into the filter bit, and leave one side of the car hanging over into the lane where cars are going straight on, again HOLDING UP THE TRAFFIC.

Car park spaces, IF YOU LEARNT TO PARK PROPERLY YOU'D CLEARLY SEE THAT YOUR CAR WILL FIT JUST FINE IN THERE, NOW GET ON WITH IT.

My mum is a prime example of this, I have no idea after over 40 years of driving, how she is unable to park correctly!

And breathe! :grr:

Archived